weigh in day

Sola

hello everyone today is weigh in day, I'm very excited. Sunday was a hard day for me but did not cheat i drank water and came upstairs to surf the net. It has been a good week, I've been able to recognise the reason why i previously pigged out. Stress & boredom, the joy for me is being able to overcome the urges to eat. I will keep you posted. My mouth feels like sand paper.

Goodluck with the :scale:. I'm sure you'll be pleased. My 3rd WI is today also. Fingers XXX

best of luck to you both, eill look forward ot hearing how you both did later on. Good luck.x

2nd weigh in!! 7lbs... alot better than last weeks miserable 5 lbs

Well done Blondie! So you gonna stick with it now? Well done, nealry a stone already - bet you didnt do that on WW?!

def goin to stick with it now!!!!! happy now hahahah!! hopefully those 2 pounds wil be gone by the weekend

Good luck Sola and Plus with your weigh in today.

7lbs down!!! Well done Blonde on your weight loss:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Good luck guys and well done Blondie.. WI number 2 for me too today!! x

Hurray!!!!!!

Hello Everyone, Ive lost 10lbs, I cannot believe it. I'm the most happy person today. I couldn't believe it when the pharmacist told me. Hurray for Liprotrim..

I went straight home to make my husband his breakfast with all the joy i could moster.

Thanks everyone for all your support.

I got one each of the flapjacks, the pharmacists suggested I do that, so I took her advice.

IM' SO HAPPY!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

How do i update my ticker??? Anyone???

Good Luck on your weigh in Tracy J

Good Luck with the weigh PLus I'm sure you'll be fine.

How do i update my ticker??? Anyone???

Hi Sola,

Click on your ticker to bring you to the page, then click on edit/update. Enter your pin ini the box and scroll down until you see current weight, change it. and underneath put in today's date.
Save it and it should automatically update on your signature.

:wow:10lbs. That's fantastic!!! Its great to see the results of your hard work! Makes the next week so much easier and so on. Well done for sticking to it Sola, first week not easy.

Thanks Yuna, I will try and update this tricker thingy. If it doesnt work I will be back.

Hello Everyone, Ive lost 10lbs, I cannot believe it. I'm the most happy person today. I couldn't believe it when the pharmacist told me. Hurray for Liprotrim..

I went straight home to make my husband his breakfast with all the joy i could moster.

Thanks everyone for all your support.

I got one each of the flapjacks, the pharmacists suggested I do that, so I took her advice.

IM' SO HAPPY!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

10lbs. down!!! Well done Sola:happy096:

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Back