Weigh in every week

Next weigh in on Monday
xx

Oh i just CANNOT stop weighing myself during the week!!! weighed this morning, another 3lbs lost, so that's 13 altogether, need to lose 1 more by Monday to have lost my first stone, c'mon scales, do the right thing!! :)
No more weighing till MONDAY!!
xx

Well 3lbs lost this week, annoyingly didn't lose 1lb more to make it a stone, but i'm still pleased :) 13lbs in 3 weeks, cant complain.

xx

Aw thanks! Well for my evening meal I don't religiously count calories, I just try to have something healthy for example a tuna mayo baked potato (light mayo, and tuna in spring water has less calories). or if we're having something like fajitas i have one fajita and a big helping of veg. I never leave myself hungry! Tonight i had a baked potato with some left over chilli, yum!
How are you doing on slim fast?
xx

Hi, I'm just starting today so my weigh in weight is on my profile, but I plan to weigh in every Monday as well. I'm a habitual scale jumper so I will probably check it all the time LOL, just will use Mondays as a regular weigh in.

7lb is fab whats a rough day for you. on slimming world and not getting anywhere

Have been away for the weekend so didnt weigh on Monday, im sure i didnt gain anything though. But just to be safe i'm not weighing again until next monday coming! Hows everyone getting on?
xx

Hi everyone

2 weeks since I last weighed, and have lost 4lbs, which i'm pleased with as I came off the diet slightly last weekend when I was away. 17lbs altogether, hoping I can do 4lbs this week to make it 1.5stone, fingers crossed.

xx

Yeah good, I'm doing slimfast this week to get rid of all the powder I had left, its going really well and I'm finding it so easy. I did just have a biscuit though lol x

Yeah good, I'm doing slimfast this week to get rid of all the powder I had left, its going really well and I'm finding it so easy. I did just have a biscuit though lol x

Haha, gotta have something bad now and again, I ate half a tube of pringles last week.......and sooooo enjoyed it :D

xx

Weigh in day again. 3lbs lost this week, and although thats good im a bit annoyed at myself. I weighed yesterday morning and scales said 15st 1, this morning 15st 2, most likely because I ate alot of stuff yesterday that I shouldn't have. Anyway, lesson learned, and aiming for at least 3lbs this week to get under the 15sts and I to the 14s! im also going to change my weigh day to Sunday. Hopefully this will stop me bingeing on a bored Sunday afternoon!
20lbs lost altogether
Xx

20lbs is fantastic!! I am very impressed! Have you lost it all on slimfast? I'm still trying to get my mojo with it and just can't seem to get a full week under my belt, I know once I have there will be no stopping me!

Step away from the scales!!!! Our weight fluctuates so much throughout the week depending on what we've had to eat and drink.

Hezz123 said:
Weigh in day again. 3lbs lost this week, and although thats good im a bit annoyed at myself. I weighed yesterday morning and scales said 15st 1, this morning 15st 2, most likely because I ate alot of stuff yesterday that I shouldn't have. Anyway, lesson learned, and aiming for at least 3lbs this week to get under the 15sts and I to the 14s! im also going to change my weigh day to Sunday. Hopefully this will stop me bingeing on a bored Sunday afternoon!
20lbs lost altogether
Xx

Well done on 20lbs!!! That's do fab!! And the positive attitude :D

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! Yeah I've lost it all on slim fast, to be honest iv found it easier than any other diet but I suppose its different for everyone.
I'm going to get my boyfriend to hide my scales tonight and won't weigh again till Sunday!
Xx

I've changed wi to a Sunday aswell. so that I don't eat rubbish on a Fri, Sat, Sun. Also I'm better at sticking to my diet during the week so I only have to watch what I eat on a Sunday x

I've changed wi to a Sunday aswell. so that I don't eat rubbish on a Fri, Sat, Sun. Also I'm better at sticking to my diet during the week so I only have to watch what I eat on a Sunday x

Yeah I find during the week much easier too as i'm in a routine and kept busy. I ended up being very naughty this weekend - not doing it again!!
xx

Back