Weigh in every week

Well done on 20lbs!!! That's do fab!! And the positive attitude :D

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :) No more sunday binges!! (hopefully)
xx

Sunday's is my hardest day, lunch at inlaws, with a selection of puddings to die for. Yes I did say selection, she tends to make atleast 2 deserts some times 3 or 4 lol

Sunday's is my hardest day, lunch at inlaws, with a selection of puddings to die for. Yes I did say selection, she tends to make atleast 2 deserts some times 3 or 4 lol

Oh wow, how do you resist? Or do you allow yourself a wee treat?
xx

WOO HOOOOO!!! I'm in the 14's!! 3lbs lost this week taking me to 14st 13lbs!! So bloody happy!!! But i'm going to try and start slowing the weight loss down to about 2lbs a week from now so that I can maintain when I get to my goal. 23lbs off in total so far :D

xx

Well done. It's a great feeling when you smash through one of those stone barriers, we have the same weight loss I've lost 2 this week, bringing me to a 24 lb total x

WOO HOOOOO!!! I'm in the 14's!! 3lbs lost this week taking me to 14st 13lbs!! So bloody happy!!! But i'm going to try and start slowing the weight loss down to about 2lbs a week from now so that I can maintain when I get to my goal. 23lbs off in total so far :D

xx

Well Done!!!!!! Bet your so glad you've smashed a barrier!! Gives a new motivation doesn't it :D

Thats brilliant news xx

Heya congratulations on your weight loss!! Its fantastic. I've just started slim fast but have a tip for when youre bored on a Sunday. if you like dogs like me but can't have one, Look online for your local dog rescue. Get in touch and ask if U can volunteer as a dog walker at weekends. Most of them rely on volunteer dog walkers to make sure the dogs get exercised as the staffs time can be spent cleaning pens, feeding home visits etc. It will stop you being bored, and if they're getting exercised so are you!!! Xx

Well done. It's a great feeling when you smash through one of those stone barriers, we have the same weight loss I've lost 2 this week, bringing me to a 24 lb total x

That's fab, well done! Yeah it feels good to be out of the 15's!
Xx

Heya congratulations on your weight loss!! Its fantastic. I've just started slim fast but have a tip for when youre bored on a Sunday. if you like dogs like me but can't have one, Look online for your local dog rescue. Get in touch and ask if U can volunteer as a dog walker at weekends. Most of them rely on volunteer dog walkers to make sure the dogs get exercised as the staffs time can be spent cleaning pens, feeding home visits etc. It will stop you being bored, and if they're getting exercised so are you!!! Xx

oh thank you! That's a great idea, I never thought of that! I'll look into it :)
How are you finding being on slim fast? This is a great website for keeping motivated.
Xx

Im enjoying it been on minimins a long time ago, have tried lipotrim but my head wasn't in the right place. I did weightwatchers a few years ago n did really well, lost nearly 6 stone n felt amazing. But I did my back in and couldn't walk for about 11 months ended up having surgery n by the time i recovered from that id put it all back on. Lol then fiance left we had been together 6 years.

Been trying and losing a stone putting it back on again since then but not got past that stone. Feel like my head is in the right place now though n looking forward to losing it again.

Xx

Wow hezz uve done so so well, i've been doing it since wed and just had a sneeky look on the scales and lost 5lbs too, i'm mega excited. I started it Wed last week so obviously ill have wait to Wed for my week lost! Ive just got engaged and getting married but im also being a chief bridesmaid next year i started at 14, 12 and now im 14, 07 i was in my 13's last xmas and i cant believe i let myself go so much.

In all the diets ive done ive honestly stuck to this like glue well ive not really gone mad at tea time cal counting but i do check whats in what like my h2b had chicken burgers ill now have the chicken and mini wedges with lots of veg although he runs round the house going 500 cals in my bun he thinks its dead funny. MEN! IN A CUTE WAY thou ha

Im focused now and will be sticking to it i so want to be 12 stone i really do not been 12 stone for years! N i also dont want b a fat bride trying dresses on ha x x x

Im enjoying it been on minimins a long time ago, have tried lipotrim but my head wasn't in the right place. I did weightwatchers a few years ago n did really well, lost nearly 6 stone n felt amazing. But I did my back in and couldn't walk for about 11 months ended up having surgery n by the time i recovered from that id put it all back on. Lol then fiance left we had been together 6 years.

Been trying and losing a stone putting it back on again since then but not got past that stone. Feel like my head is in the right place now though n looking forward to losing it again.

Xx

I know exactly what you mean, I lost around 3 stones about 3-4 years ago, put it all back on and more, and its taken me till now to get my head sorted and motivated enough to start losing weight again. I'm loving slim fast, iv found it easy to stick to and iv lost pounds every week. I'm sure your gonna do great
Xx

Wow hezz uve done so so well, i've been doing it since wed and just had a sneeky look on the scales and lost 5lbs too, i'm mega excited. I started it Wed last week so obviously ill have wait to Wed for my week lost! Ive just got engaged and getting married but im also being a chief bridesmaid next year i started at 14, 12 and now im 14, 07 i was in my 13's last xmas and i cant believe i let myself go so much.

In all the diets ive done ive honestly stuck to this like glue well ive not really gone mad at tea time cal counting but i do check whats in what like my h2b had chicken burgers ill now have the chicken and mini wedges with lots of veg although he runs round the house going 500 cals in my bun he thinks its dead funny. MEN! IN A CUTE WAY thou ha

Im focused now and will be sticking to it i so want to be 12 stone i really do not been 12 stone for years! N i also dont want b a fat bride trying dresses on ha x x x

eeek 5lbs so far well done! U sound just like me, iv found this the easiest diet to stick to, and im the same I don't religiously calorie count at dinner time, just try to be sensible with portion sizes. Congrats on the engagement, and a wedding to look forward to must be great motivation to lose weight!
Iv got a few more stones to go, I started at 16st 8 and am now 14st 13, ideally want to get to 11st but aiming at 12st 8 for Xmas :)
Xx

Thanks hun really happy this morning had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning, started Saturday n lost 5.5lbs so far :-D xx

Hello everyone, so my first week is done and ive lost 4lbs! I'm now 14,08. I don't know if i feel a bit gutted thou, i think i'd got my hopes up for a 6/7lb lost on my first week. I have honestly stuck to it like glue. The only thing i can think i've not really done is the 3 x 100 cal snacks as to be honest i neva knew u could have 3 plus i always tend have my shake late morning then a snack then my next shake at 3pm!

My teas i've been sticking around 600cals! I am not reallly drinking much water so thats another thing i know i aint really done. But to be honest i don't drink much anyway, im terrible my h2b always goes mad at me!

Onto week 2 now anyway and i get join gym next Friday when i get paid so i'll defo be more motive i joined for a 6 week trail other week and went 4 times a week but i went on my jols n spent all my money for mth ha so it has killed me not going! Might get fitness dvd on after! x x

Well done on your first week 4lbs is a great loss!! To be honest I don't eat 3 snacks a day either, I have one mid morning and like to save the other couple of hundred cals to add to my dinner!
Good luck for week 2, you're doing great so far
Xx

Well done google what 1 lb of fat looks like and you will see its a really good loss!!!

Xx

Shelly Star x x said:
Hello everyone, so my first week is done and ive lost 4lbs! I'm now 14,08. I don't know if i feel a bit gutted thou, i think i'd got my hopes up for a 6/7lb lost on my first week. I have honestly stuck to it like glue. The only thing i can think i've not really done is the 3 x 100 cal snacks as to be honest i neva knew u could have 3 plus i always tend have my shake late morning then a snack then my next shake at 3pm!

My teas i've been sticking around 600cals! I am not reallly drinking much water so thats another thing i know i aint really done. But to be honest i don't drink much anyway, im terrible my h2b always goes mad at me!

Onto week 2 now anyway and i get join gym next Friday when i get paid so i'll defo be more motive i joined for a 6 week trail other week and went 4 times a week but i went on my jols n spent all my money for mth ha so it has killed me not going! Might get fitness dvd on after! x x

Firstly congrats on your loss!!! 4lbs is great please don't be disappointed!! Now last year I got married I booked it when preggars :D as you do and went dress shopping in Jan 2011 just before chineese new year, it's really important to get your order in prior to CNY, now what date are you getting married on?

Think about it if you lost between 3-4lbs a week you would lose 12-16lbs A MONTH!!! that would be amazing!!

This isn't a VLCD and that's a good thing I think when you lose weight you need to drop your cals to coincide with it you can't go below 1200 and slim fast is set at 1360 so you should make use of those :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back