weigh in no 2!!!

hi every1 hope u lot have bn having brilliant wk n bn gd well i lost 1lb :( carnt say im best impressed i know its better off than on but dun so well last wk n was just as gd this wk even done exercise this wk which is sumthin i dont do lol :(!x

cheers i know it was not gona b the same as me 1st just hoped 4 more think im aiming to high or expecting 2 much lol

thats great look at the biger pic 9lbs in 2 weeks and i bet u aint bein hungry at all :)

well done on your 2nd week loss - you did so well in your first week that it seems disapointing when you lose a pound in your 2nd week - but just think - 9lb's in 2 weeks - that is brillliant.

AND - I've said it before and I shall say it again 'blush' - if you look at your weight loss over a month and then over 2 months and 3 months - it all evens out - ROUGHLY to between 1 to 2 to 3lb's a week - so it doesn't matter what you lost last week or this week - over a 3 month period it'll all even itself out.

Good luck over the next few weeks - keep going - you can do it and will feel fantastic when you get to your target.

Best Wishes.

Gilly x

Well done on your loss! :D Aim for 1-2Ib per week from now on. Loosing slow and steady means you are more likely to keep it off! :D

Back