weigh in No 8

NICOLA F

Well I weighed in this morning a day early and lost another 2 3/4 pounds, was kind of disapointed I didnt see 11 stone something on the scales but hopefully next week. I then went and met my sister for coffee and as well as coffee ordered my glass of water gulped almst the full glass off then realised there was a slice of lemon in it hope this doesnt throw me off, has anyone done anything similar?:sigh:

Well I weighed in this morning a day early and lost another 2 3/4 pounds, was kind of disapointed I didnt see 11 stone something on the scales but hopefully next week. I then went and met my sister for coffee and as well as coffee ordered my glass of water gulped almst the full glass off then realised there was a slice of lemon in it hope this doesnt throw me off, has anyone done anything similar?:sigh:

Don't worry about it - just get back on track and its effects will probably be minimal.

I was going to start yesterday, but was late for work so I said i'd not eat anything until I got home (and then i'd start the diet) - anyway, about an hour before I left work, a few potatoes jumped from a plate into my mouth - didn't even see them coming.

That's why I started today... :)

those pesky potatoes!!!! i have to say something similar happened to me last night but I managed to stop it getting out of hand - have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow - wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!:break_diet:

Over half way there! Well done! Wouldn't worry about the lemon in the water.

Thanks cause I have been racked with guilt over it my poor sister thought I had swallowed a fly or somthing she couldnt understand why I was having a panic over a little bit of lemon

Great loss hun, don't worry about the lemon, it's not as if you sucked it so if it did do any damage then it will be minimal.

Next week you'll be in the 11's. That's my next mini goal as well, hopefully on Monday my WI will make me that much closer to it. I hope I lose 3lbs (ok, more would be better but I'm not greedy - not any more!) then I'll only need 1 more to get there!

x

seeing the 11s will make it all worth it Im 5' 9'' and I want to get down to around 11 3lbs , so hopefully by next week Ill be on the home stretch.

I'm only 5'5" so the 11's, although great, are still a way to go as I want to be in the 9's!

You'll be at target in a couple of weeks - just in time for my birthday!!! Have a drink for me!

x

Back