ProPoints Weigh In Number 3...

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Charlotte-Eve, 25 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I STS this week. A little disappointed to be honest, as I stayed within my points!
    I'm now tracking weeklies along my weigh-ins below to see if this is where I'm not doing so well. I also realised this morning, using the free calculator, that I should've been on 32 points a day.. I underestimated my height!

I only ate out once last week, and that was after a day of eating almost NOTHING (I ate a banana, a pot of pineapple and some mango before dinner at 7pm!) and hoped that the weeklies absorbed some of this - it was Thai - sticky rice, garlic and chilli prawns, a few crackers, a large glass of rosé and some battered prawns as a starter.

It may be due to me eating a very carby meal last night of pitta pizzas and home-made garlic bread. Oh, and my stomach is never the most reliable or regular of organs in my body... TMI?! sorry :eek:

So here's to a new week today, even with the b'day looming tomorrow I aim to lose 2lb next friday. If I don't lose after being good, I will probably give it one or two more weeks and then maybe re-consider Discover - where I lost all my weight before :D But I love PP so much.. :)

Last edited: 25 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    don't worry you sts, you didn't gain! i am now on my third week of pp and know that my losses are going to slow down now so i'm figuring i will have to exercise more this week :(

have a good weekend x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.