Weigh in numero deux

Nathan

Morning guys 14st 4lbs..... minus 6lbs.......
Here's to week three!!!!!!! :D

Welldone!! Hope mine is as good as yours xxx

Hoping for a 5 but only lost 1lb so far this week :(
my pharmacy told me that 2.2 lbs is the average weigh loss after week one and everything that you lose is pure lard.....

I wonder if that's correct nathan because the diet is designed to make u lose 14lb per month which is 3.5lb per week

Thanks for your replies. :D I suppose I should be happy as a loss is a loss and that means I have lost a stone in 10 days!! When I look at it this way I'm chuffed.. :DWho can say they have done that on any other diet.. Usually by day 3 I would've treated myself to a takeaway lol so I am pleased in that respect.. It's just nice to see the numbers going down isn't it xx

Goodluck everyone xx

I wonder if that's correct nathan because the diet is designed to make u lose 14lb per month which is 3.5lb per week
But dont forget Clair that most bods lose a sh*t load in the first week, I lost 13lbs ;)

Thanks for your replies. :D I suppose I should be happy as a loss is a loss and that means I have lost a stone in 10 days!! When I look at it this way I'm chuffed.. :DWho can say they have done that on any other diet.. Usually by day 3 I would've treated myself to a takeaway lol so I am pleased in that respect.. It's just nice to see the numbers going down isn't it xx

Goodluck everyone xx
Forget the take outs, i've got an indian planned in my head for my birthday in august, that will be the next time in indulge in any like that

I'm hoping the next time I will have any type of food like that will be my birthday in November.. Until then I just want to concentrate on getting healthy and to the size and weight I want to be..
I don't want to never have the foods I love again and to say I will give it up for ever would just be a lie but I will never go back to eating 4 or 5 takeaways in a week!! (sometimes it could be more!!)
I have a child to set an example to as well as myself and don't want him to think it is okay to eat that kind of food everyday.. but that it is okay to eat it once in a while xx

Woweeee Nathan u really are having great losses. Well done chick :D

Chick:confused: lol:cool:

Sorry dude?! I am terrible I call everyone chick regardless of sex, not sure wether it's a northern thing or just a weird me thing!!! Infact probably is a me thing....:( soooorry!!! X

Back