weigh in results.

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
i got weighed today its my 8th week weigh in and the lady at the chemist gave me a goal to reach of 5lb. I DID IT! I LOST 2.6KG YEY MEEEEE!!! I have a goal of 4lb next week so im keeping my walking shoes by the door lol.

good luck all other monday weighers!!

WOOP WOOP!!! GO YOU! Thats an amazing loss! keep it coming!

well done hun, good job :)

Well done babe. Great loss. Onwards and downwards!

x

oh that's fantastic, well done x

thank you everyone for your words of encouragement x

Well done Charlene!!

I have only lost 2lb this week (but suppose I have much less to lose now) but I am dead chuffed, couldnt be happier! When I started the LT journey, 12st 6lb was the target, 25.0 supposed normal BMI. So, today I reached it, I AM NOW NORMAL!! Lol. for the first time as an adult I have a normal BMI - never thought it would happen!

Well done on reaching a healthy weight. Not much further for you to go now! I've noticed my losses are slowing down as well but I still have a lot further to go. Still, a loss is a loss and it's going the right way!

x

wow well done you. you dont have long now till refeed. cant wait till im there

very well done skinny malini!keep it up x

well done you and great that you are now in the normal range. such a good feeling isn't it

Well done on reaching your weekly goal :)

Well done you...keep it up...you'll be there in no time..:)

i do find mini goals helpful if set by someone else. i tend not to stick to them if i make them. the lady at the chemist set me that target but if she hadn't i dont think i would have lost taht much. i was roughly losing 3-3.5lb a week. this week my goal is 4lb.

Back