Weigh In thread

2 pounds off for me this week... seems I've got stuck at that figure every week now...

I'm going to use up all my remaining shakes over the next couple of weeks before I go on holiday. I need to call it a day soon with STW and try something else for the last hurdle.... I'm reading up on calorie cycling... I think my body has got too used to such a low calorie intake so I need something which will mix it up a bit.

I've lost 1lb this week.. Happy with a loss but gutted it's so low. Thinking back I think it's not enough water and there were a couple of days I only had 1 shake and then a very low calorie small meal so probably didn't have enough all round. Just such a busy week but I'm going to make sure I stick to 3 shakes and a meal this week and up the water intake! Good luck with all your weigh ins ladies! Xx

Well done in yr losses ladies.

Nix, is still a loss honey. Bet its a big one next week x

I've lost 1lb this week.. Happy with a loss but gutted it's so low. Thinking back I think it's not enough water and there were a couple of days I only had 1 shake and then a very low calorie small meal so probably didn't have enough all round. Just such a busy week but I'm going to make sure I stick to 3 shakes and a meal this week and up the water intake! Good luck with all your weigh ins ladies! Xx

I'm sure it is probably down to water consumption and lack of shakes- I think when your body is having less calories than it's used to it tends to cling on to what you've got if you see what I mean... stay positive and I'm sure you'll be fine next week xxx

Last edited:
Hello all...... Newbie to STW checking in to report for duty!! Looking to weigh in on a monday morning (to force myself to behave on a weekend!)

Starting weight 15 stone exactly....!

Hi Ladies

Well done to everyone, this thread is so inspirational! I've got 11 weeks before I go to America for Christmas and I was hoping to loose about 20 pounds but based off the results in this thread it seems like I can loose even more than that! :) I'll be weighing every Monday I hope you guys don't mind.

Of course we dont mind. The more the merrier! We are a very friendly bunch, although it has been quite quiet on here lately.

America for Christmas -wow. Sounds amazing, am not jealous at all ;).

You can easily lose more than 20lb in 12 weeks if your body needs to. Will look forward to watching your losses.

Charlie xx

Thanks Charlie! I'm so excited Pennsylvania and New York! I just need to loose as much as I can! Can wait for watch everyone's progress as well

Saskia xx

Hi All

I get my STW stuff tomorrow. Will be at work all day so going to start the diet on Wednesday, so that will be my weigh in day. Although I am meanth to be going out at the weekend with work :-(

I lost nearly a stone in June but put it all back on with not being strict with that chocolate bar and the box of wine. I am hoping that taking "food" out of the equation for a while I will manage to lose the weight I need to. Food and thyroid disease does not go hand in hand. :-(

Is the week week usually the worst?

And finally....well done to you all for your losses! :)

All the best on your weight loss journey. First week is pants, but motivation will help you through. Are you doing tfr or having a light meal? Maybe at weekend you can stick to a small meal if you are eating out. There are always excuses to stick clear of alcohol, antibiotics is a nice easy excuse not to drink.

Charlie xx

Back