Weigh in Tomorrow- Friday! why do I always get so nervous?

Seriously, its 5 seconds jumping on a set of scales, so why do I get quite so anxious? I have a Friday morning weigh in (just after my Friday morning swim) and just before I start work (my scales live under my desk in the office- if I took them home, i'd probably weigh in every day- naughty!!!). But I have already started thinking about the weigh in. The excuses (to myself) if I haven't lost enough, the calculations (how many weeks to get to goal on based on my aveage weekly weight loss), the ideal amount I wanted to loose this week... blahhh!! Does anyone else do this? xxx

Phew! there was no need to stress!!! another -2.5lbs gone (out of my life and off of my body forever)!!!! Hoping to stay fully on track this weekend, lots of healthy low carb meals and a few hours exercise too :)

weigh in week 8, 11stone 1.8lbs -3.2lbs! Yay! very happy considering I had a day off plan.

Wednesday- and I've already started dreading the flipping scales again! aghhh!!!

Just jumped on the scales have broken the 10 stone barrier!!! Now weighing in at 10st 10.3 lbs! Almost 3stone lost in total :)

Creeping down through the 10's, todays weigh in, week 10= 10stone 8lbs. Which means I've broken the 3 stone barrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (43 pounds gone off of my body forever) I had a terrible (food wise) BH Monday, so have been working extra hard Tues-Friday! It seems to have paid off! I was fully setup for an STS!!! Only 1 more weigh in before holiday :) aiming to get on the plane at 10stone 6lbs, this would mean that from booking my holiday on the 1st March, and going (18th May) I will have lost over 3 stone!! Then when Im back from holiday its the final push to get to goal.

weigh in Week 11- 10stone 6llbs :D which means in the 12 weeks since I booked my holiday I have lost 3 stone 3 1/2llbs!!!! Having a week off for holiday (will take my trainers for a couple of runs, and lots of swimming) and then its onwards and downwards for the final push of just less than a stone. Have a good week everyone!

just jumped on the scales after my blow out holiday, and the damage is rather large, but hey ho onwards an upwards. 2 stone to loose. Fingers crossed its by my birthday :) xxx

Back