Attack Weigh in tomorrow im scared lol

jan9209

Silver Member
Well got my weigh in tomorrow I'm scaaaaaaaared! I know what I'm like if it's not more than 2lbs I'll be depressed and want hugs :( lol I started Dukan on Monday but was on Atkins from thursday till Sunday night so tomorrow isn't technically a week on Dukan ...but I like routine so keeping it to the Thursday....wish me luck!!!!! :) x

good luck.... you dont have your stats up so hard to say how much you could lose

lol

Good luck for tomorrow Jan x

well done :D

so you should be :)

Thanks CD! I'm not there yet! I'm complicating it lol this is day 4 of 10 (book says can do 10 if over 40 lbs to loose) but Thursday's ate always my weigh in so to keep routine I just stick to it so it's 5 lbs in 4 days really woop woop x

10 days is for ppl with an awfull lot to lose :confused: did you do the questionaire on the official site ? i had over 5 stone to lose and only needed to do 5 days

Hi Ellie no I haven't done the questionnaire I'm sticking to the book, but I'm ok so if can make it to ten days I will if it's too much then I'll stop :) so far so good.....probably speaking too soon! X

Hi Jan

I did 10 days too ... as the book said. I lost 7lbs in total and feel great. Day 1 of CRUISE for me today.

Enjoy!

xxxx

5lb....great weight loss, now for the fun yummy yummy veg x

Back