Attack Weigh in tomorrow im scared lol

Oh yes of couse I've just read that lol, oh its a long time on attack x

It is but I think I'm coping keep looking at my wedding dress hanging up! Bit disappointed that my ketostix was only shade three but ho hum x

Did you get your stix from boots?

Ten days on attack seems so long! I struggled with five, I just got so bored!! Mind you I am an Aries and we want it all NOW !!! LOL X

Izzy I'm an Aries too! But I'm reading this amazing book about habits, plus the support in here = me lasting and coping so much better!!! Day five and 6lbs :) if I can do the full ten great if I can't I won't beat myself up over it x

Morning all!!! Well today is my first full week on Dukan and I'm pleased to say 8 pounds lighter!!! :) well chuffed and only 2 more days to go until I can have veg!!! Thanks guys couldn't have done it without you all :) xxx

Jan 8lb, that's great I love the results this diet gives, keep loosing x

Weigh in tomorrow in not feeling very optimistic since now on cruise! Oh well fingers crossed for tomorrow, I will update you all :) x

Total loss so far- 8 pounds

This is the tough bit Jan, hang in there. Your body IS working to lose weight ... keep the Dukan faith!

I weigh in every day .... so I can see my ups and downs. Works much better for me than once a week.

Eat (protein), drink (water) and be merry :D

P
xxxx

Thanks p, I must admit I'm a little demotivated today :( even 1 pound would have been enough to spur me on lol wanting chocolate now boooooo haha this is my problem, first hurdle and I want to caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave!!!!

I will try to keep going, I really want to just annoyed a little bit :p

Xx

Come on Jan your doing great...this is Dukans ups and downs for you...but your hard work will show chin up bum down x

Thanks sididd I actually said sod this I'm going to get a dairy milk this morning....... But I didn't I calmed down by time got to work :) big achievement for me!! It's great you guys kick me to keep me on the straight and narrow :) x

Jan that's a massive step in the right direction, you made the choice not too. Forget dairy milk get a muffin yum,yum x

Well funny enough I did!! My friend in work made the toffee ones omg very tasty curbed my sweet tooth! I'm going to try mix jelly with total later make a mousse ! It's crisps I want as well but ho hum in a few months when I'm thinner I can have then :) x

Back