weigh in tomorrow- yucky!!

hiya! Have my first weigh in tomorrow since been on slimming for the last week and I am not looking forward to it- dont think i have hardly lost anything and going to feel so de- motivated if thats the case!

I heard its quite normal to lose quite abit on your first week?? Is this the case?

Hiya dont worry you will be grand - I only lost 2 lbs the first week but 4 the second so dont worry if you dont have a big loss straight off.

not everyone has a big loss on their first week so don't worry, everyone is different, if you've stuck to the plan you will have lost some. good luck to you anyway. it does work

Some people do have big losses the first week and some don't. Everyone is different. Some people may even have a small gain while their body adjusts and then have a big loss the second week.
Just carry on being good and the weight will come off if you stick to plan.

Some people do have big losses the first week and some don't. Everyone is different. Some people may even have a small gain while their body adjusts and then have a big loss the second week.
Just carry on being good and the weight will come off if you stick to plan.

I wonder if the first week loss can depend on what type of foods you eat before. I only lost 6.5lbs in my first four weeks which I don't think is that much for someone whose BMI is at the top end of OBESE!!! But then last week I lost 3lbs which for me is a good loss (so chuffed). I think my body is slowly coming round to the SW way... YAY!!!!! :D

I gained in my first weigh in! dont be disheartened though. Im so nervous about gaining again tomorrow

I too am weighing in at SW for the first time tomorrow night. Our consultant last week said that most people who lose in the first week lose fluid, which is the easiest thing to get rid of from your body, so generally any loss is fairly respectable. Having said that your first loss is not guaranteed and in many cases will not be your biggest. One lady turned up to class last week having been doing SW for a while but just changing onto EE since new year and she lost 9lbs just by doing the plan a little differently. I guess thats worth remembering. Unless you plan to rotate through days or have so many days of each type during a week, I think it's good to liven things up a bit now and again, and it just goes to show that it can do wonders for your weight loss!

:)well done:)

keep it up:D

i'm just back from my weigh in, i've lost 2 and a half pounds this week. i'm so chuffed.

Back