weigh in tomorrow...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i am looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow as i think this is the week i have settled into the diet...

it has been a bit of a rollercoaster week with major tears on tuesday night saying i really couldn't do this to now having all this energy and motivation....

only thing is i know for a fact i haven't had enough water....

i have only had 3 cups of coffee today!!! :cry:

All the best with your weigh in but drinking plenty of water really is the key to losing a good amount of weight on this diet.
Let us know how you got on :)

All the best with your weigh in but drinking plenty of water really is the key to losing a good amount of weight on this diet.
Let us know how you got on :)

lost 7lbs chick... i think my post was moved to weigh in section :eek:

Well done!, that's great!! :)

thanks chick i am over the moon :p

how's the diet going for you?

Great thanks! I lost 12.5 lbs first week but I had 6 stone to lose! I can't wait to see how I've done tomorrow.
In finding it quite easy...I keep thinking of the end result! ;-)

ahhh that's brilliant chick :)
i had 6st to lose the first time i did the diet this time i have just over 8st but i am getting there!
i love this diet because the weight comes off so quick, other diets seem a waste of time lol
but i am going to make sure i work up the steps this time and maintain properly... last time i lost 4st for a wedding i was going to and after that everything just went out of the window...

good luck for your weigh in chick :)

This is second time round for me too! I'm going to make sure I go through the steps as well..there's no way I'm putting this weight back on again!
All the best with your weight loss! We've done it once, we can do it again!! :)

thanks hun... bet you do fab!!! :)

well done :) 7lbs is great. I am on my second attempt too. lost just under 3 stone in 3 months 2 years ago but did not do the follow up and have put it all back on barr 3 lbs. First weigh tomorrow and nervous and excited. Have been very good, but find drinking so much water a real pain as i am not keen on water :-(. Hope you have a great week xx

Back