Weigh in Week 3

Lily

Gold Member
I lost another 2 pounds this week.

There's a bit of me that wants to be disappointed with that (if I was doing WW I'd be thrilled, right? :))

So I'm going to put it in more positive terms...

I've lost 18 pounds in 3 weeks! :bliss:

Woo hoo!

(I think it's working...)

I haven't cheated once. Not once. I haven't even tasted anything other than my shakes, soups and meal bars.

I guess I was hoping it'd be more because I've been a bit down this last few days. I've got a huge exam coming up and let's just say revision isn't going well. Usually I'd reward myself for studying with a bucket of Maltesers or something :rolleyes:

I'm finding it hard to keep myself going. Can't have a bubble bath with aromatherapy oils every 2 hours now, can I? Any ideas how I can reward myself for sticking at the revision?

Help! I'm determined not to use food!

Hi Lily
18lbs in 3 weeks! That's fantastic - I won't get anywhere near that. First weigh in tomorrow.

Sorry can't think of anything to help you through the exams. I survived on milk and chocolate biscuits when I was doing them (many many years ago). How about concentrating on what you will do with the qualification you will be getting? What are you studying, by the way?
K9
x

Congratulations

Hi Lily,
Thats a fantastic weight loss, well done. Keep up the good work:)

That's fabulous, well done!

Georgie
x

thats fab, week 3 is known for being a small loss

Well done Lily - you're doing really well. A loss is a loss no matter what, and 18lb in 3 weeks is well impressive!! Like you said you'd have been happy with that loss on WW.

Good luck with week 4, then remember is AAMW - I can't believe I'm getting so excited about the tiniest of meals, but I am - crazy eh? :D

Well done Lily, you are doing great!

I use baths as my treat too, but no I don't have one every 2 hours, maybe I should to stop me being tempted to eat :rolleyes:

I buy a good magazine and then have a soak in the bath while I read it with lots of smellies like Bathbombs or Bath Melts from Lush.

Congratulations, your success is well deserved :D

If I tell you what I'm studying for, you'll all stop speaking to me. Let's just say I'm a civil servant... :)

The truly irritating thing about this exam is that it doesn't really get me a qualification in the outside world. For the folks that come after me, there will be some kind of qualification. That's the story of my life, really :). My reward for passing is to get through another module full followed by yet another exam in May. There are times (especially right now!) when I really wonder what the hell I'm doing, LOL. I'll be 38 in December. As Mel Gibson says in 'Lethal Weapon', I'm getting too old for this sh*t...

Anyways, in case none of you do speak to me again, thank you for all your replies. They really cheered me up!

Last edited:
I'll speak to you Lily - I too am a civil servant, with a not so popular job, who has to take exams that are worth diddly squat in the real world - so I know exactly where you're coming from :D

Hope the revision is going well x

Congratulations Lily! :D You're doing a great job! Good luck with the exam! ;)

Back