Weigh in week 9

leahcnnr

Silver Member
Woohoo another 4lb off.
Goodbye 17s,16s and 15s....hello 14s!
I feel marvellous, I love lipotrim.
I have tried and failed every other diet in the book and now I am lighter than I've been in years and I'm certain I'll get to target. I wish I'd done this sooner.

Wow that is a fab loss. Well done, u will b at goal in mo time Hun.
X

Great loss! Inspriational.... I hope I can do half as well!

That's fantastic - well done.

Well done Leah xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! You are TOTALLY showing me up :) Well done. Get a ticker up and rub my face in it some more :) :) xxxx

I'd love to get a ticker but I've no idea how. I use the app on my phone and I've no stats or anything done( again I don't know how) I really struggled yesterday and I don't know why but second time starting is much harder than first time but well get there. 9lb is so achievable , I've still 2st to go :)

I'd love to get a ticker but I've no idea how. I use the app on my phone and I've no stats or anything done( again I don't know how) I really struggled yesterday and I don't know why but second time starting is much harder than first time but well get there. 9lb is so achievable , I've still 2st to go :)

We'll probably get there at the same time looking at my stats... but who cares as long as we get there. Dunno how you do it on the phone as my ticker wouldn't work but if you ever log onto a computer you could just put your weekly weight loss into your signature... you really should show off. You've done so amazingly well. I'm so very proud of you for your motivation to be 100% and support to others. In 8 weeks you will be at target - if not before :) xxxx

Look out 13's - you'll be there before you know it!!

Well done - you're such an inspiration

jane xx

Thanks ladies, I don't feel inspirational I feel like eating a big burger or something. I'm not going too but I'm defo finding it much tougher after the Xmas break and I confess I just had a few spoonfuls of mushrooms :( I can't stop thinking about food, I've cleared out my wardrobes, had a shower, washed the dishes and now I'm watching some tv then bed. Damn you PMT!!!

Leahcnnr, I totally know what u mean... I so want to EAT ANYTHING! The 1st week was so easy compared to this feeling which keeps coming and going! I hope now it's gone it stays away a while!! So eating the mushrooms oh no! Does that mean ur starting again? Through the stages again??? Poor you!!!! Be strong woman u can do it !!!!!!! :) x

The carb content was low so I'm hoping it'll not impact. I'm also starting a Zumba class tonight so that should motivate me :)

Back