• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in week one

vickster1

I have lost 15lb. I am so pleased because i have found it a struggle this week on and off. I have stuck to 100% though and drank my water everyday. It just shows it is worth it!!!!! thanks to everyone who has supported me............here to week two! one day at a time xx

vicky

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dusty67

Just keep swimming!
Well done Vicky. Go you!

Such an encouragement to those of us still waiting for our first weigh-in! Looking forward to reading the rest of your weight losses as the weeks go by.

Dusty
:0clapper:

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
vickster1 said:
I have lost 15lb. I am so pleased because i have found it a struggle this week on and off. I have stuck to 100% though and drank my water everyday. It just shows it is worth it!!!!! thanks to everyone who has supported me............here to week two! one day at a time xx

vicky

Well done :D
That's an amazing first week weight loss!
Keep up the good work x

sargentgirl

Chippin away at it
Well done vicky!!! Wow thats a great loss!! Im also looking forward to my weigh in on tuesday, I can only hope I get such a fab result xx
Keep going girl xx

vickster1

Thanks, hope you all lose a high number on your first weigh in. Xxxx

v12345

Silver Member
well done vickster, thats over 1st in a week.
roll on week 2. we can do it.
:D:D:D

kingiejules

excellent weightloss well done!! hope mine is the same!!!! will know next thursday!!

josiejojojo

A great loss and great motivator. Well done xxxx