Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
Well, I'm not on CD but I thought I'd give you an update :D

I did a mid-week WI on Sunday morning and found I'd put 1lb on for some reason, this was while still on CD. So I was hoping to still lose some by today.

Sunday afternoon was when I got ill...

Anyway, I weighed myself at my usual time this morning and found I was still 1lb up on last week; no weight gain since Sunday!

So I'm pleased about this, especially with me not having chance to come up the plans. If I can hang on and keep my weight steady over the next couple of weeks while I get better I'll be a happy man :D

I am sure you will, but you need to think about getting better first! operations are funny things when I had my appendix out I put on 6 pounds in hospital the week after I had lost 7 on top of the 6 so just let your body get back to normal :D

That's great news Jim - it is always a worry when you come off plan and get out of ketosis. How are you feeling now, any better? Hugs x x x

Hope you're feeling ok LJ!! x x

Considering what you've been through this week, that's pretty good going Jim!

You're in the right place mentally and so I'm sure that you'll be able to either maintain or carry on losing once you're 100% better.

As the girls say, focus on getting well and maintaining your weight at present. A gain one pound is nothing - particularly with the harsh impact that surgery has on our bodies - less mobile, inflammation, fluid retention, analgesia ( some painkillers have constipating side-effects) etc
Nice to see you posting - you really will get to goal as you have achieved so much already x

Well done jim, hope your feeling better xx

I am sure you will, but you need to think about getting better first! operations are funny things when I had my appendix out I put on 6 pounds in hospital the week after I had lost 7 on top of the 6 so just let your body get back to normal :D

Yeah don't worry, I'm not being too strict on myself, but also I'm trying not to let this be an excuse to pig out ;)

I'm feeling pretty sore and tender, and fed up and bored lol But on the road to recovery :D

I'm not bothered about the pound; I just weighed myself out of habit more than anything else and I was expecting to have put more on, so :D :D

Back