Weigh In

wow-amazing weight loss, well done!!!
:woohoo:

My first weigh in is tonight and I am hoping to hav lost something anything :)

Fingers crossed

I will keep everything crossed for u huni! Thanks on the polite comments re my weight loss journey xx

3 lbs which is great considering I did nothing but eat all week lol
:D

Thank you I am really pleased

hey Debz how are you getting on??

xx

hey Debz how are you getting on??

xx

Hi Zoe, sorry I have not been on in a while. Not been at sworld for a few weeks due to health probs and starting on my injections for my diabetes.
I plucked up the courege to go tonight and knew I would have had a gain, i did indeed .... 6lbs :cry:
I know that it is alot but i will get it bk off !! Maybe not this week though as it is my 1st wedding anniversary on sunday so hubby and I are going for dinner and drinks plus hotel stay on sat and then on sunday going for dinner again :D I will prob hv a gain this week but it will be worth it. After this weekend, i am back on track for good !! How you getting on?? xxx

Going ok this end-but havent dared to go out yet or have a mad night of drinking(which normally leads to mad eating lol)

I wouldnt worry about a gain when there are more important things, like health and also an anniversary!!!!!

:D

I would def be letting my hair down. Enjoy your weekend I am so so jealous!! xxx

I will be sure 2 enjpy myself huni, never know .... i may have a loss this week with some added exercise lol xxx

LOL, i am sure you will be getting plenty of exercise while you are away :flirt2:
have fun!

Oooooo plenty of exercise was had
........... We walked for miles!! Lol
That's more than I can say for just now as I'm bk in hospital. Gallbladder flared up and I was brought in early hours thursday morning. I'm on w8n list for surgery. I am hvn to get morphine injections every 3 hours for the pain. Keep being.sick, hvnt ate for 2 days ..
.maybe.this will b good for sworld lol
I'm.hooked up to a drip in order to get my fluids.
Just wish that was all over and done with,.I can't do this anymore x

OH DEBZ

I feel your pain, I GOT my gallbladder out about 7 years ago, and before hand I was on the morphine, various pain killers anti emetics etc for 6 weeks. I didnt eat for that long and I was constantly sick, as well as being in immense pain.

Never been happier to get something out of my body. Good luck chick!

XX hope it comes out asap

Back