Weigh in!

Wow Ladyjo, that's amazing!!!!

I can only hope for a loss like that in week 2!!!

Someone else just told me they've had a 15lb loss on lighter life.. yes... F I F T E E N P O U N D S . *gawps*

I need mine to start coming off! x

6.5lbs is fantastic! I only lost 2lbs in my first week, and I was really pleased with that, so you must be over the moon! :)

Well done ladyjo, that's fantastic :)

You even beat me!!

I'm not counting my next weigh in as i'll be eating loads this weekend but the one after I will be aiming to beat you ;-)

Seriously though well done, that's amazing.

well done, you definitely deserve some bling lol

congrats.gif

Hi
After six wks have lost just a pound, it's a loss I know but I slightly disappointed!
I haven't been to the gym as much n had a few extras that maybe I shouldn't have had, so its my own fault theres no one else to blame! so I joined the 2 wks at 100% challenge with the other ladies am gonna work damn harder for the next 2wks taking no shortcuts n remembering to take my tabbies that hopefully shud b helping me!
X

Oh my word.. after my sneaky peak that said 1.5.. I was hoping for more.. but no, my 'low cal sunday dinner' did not help and I lost... A POUND!

Oh em gee, a pound in week one and a pound in week 2?!

Part of me wants to throw in the towel and eat my weight in cheese.. however, instead I am committing myself to 2 weeks hardcore 100% sticking to the plan! Come on guys, we can do ths!

:bunnydance:

Hi
After six wks have lost just a pound, it's a loss I know but I slightly disappointed!
I haven't been to the gym as much n had a few extras that maybe I shouldn't have had, so its my own fault theres no one else to blame! so I joined the 2 wks at 100% challenge with the other ladies am gonna work damn harder for the next 2wks taking no shortcuts n remembering to take my tabbies that hopefully shud b helping me!
X

yeah thats not much, but just think that 1 pound could have easily been a gain if you were not doing this, and good luck with your challenge!

Im pretty much in the same position i have lost 3 pounds in 5 weeks which seems pretty sad but i know myself im not really following sf strictly and i am just trying to eat more sensibly . it has helped me cut out most of my snacking issues and i do not over eat as often. i know im not a great dieter so im realistic about my results...low and realist expectations. week 6 hear i come ....but at turtles speed! lol

you are all doing fab and a loss is far better than a gain!! I also had a low cal roast yesterday (580cal) so hoping it didn't have a bad effect:(

Wishbird a pound is good but just a thought, if you work out regularly it might be because you are gaining muscle? -just a thought- Cornish_Angel do you know how many calories you are eating a day? Sometimes not eating enough can damage weight loss, congratulations on your loss, it all helps xx

awcarly said:
Wishbird a pound is good but just a thought, if you work out regularly it might be because you are gaining muscle? -just a thought- Cornish_Angel do you know how many calories you are eating a day? Sometimes not eating enough can damage weight loss, congratulations on your loss, it all helps xx

Hi Carly
Yes I realise that may be it too Hun thanks, I have measured my waist, hips n arms n legs etc to see if there is a change will measure again next wk I think cos I did it midweek.
Cheers for yr support xx

Cornish Angel said:
Well third weigh in for me and I have only lost a pound again. I just can't believe how I can be losing less on SF than I was on SW! :cry:

If anyone wants me, I'll be sobbing into my Vanilla Measure up.....

A xx

Don't worry about it honey we all here for u x I am in same boat as u x yr body is slowing down is all it will be better nxt wk sweetie x

Weigh in.........

Hi all, have STS this week, not too disappointed as I did have a couple of JD and cokes and have not been as good as I could have been. Also got called into work so could not go to badminton twice last week.

Going to try and do better this week.

Exercise this week = 3 x badminton, 3 x LBT and 1 x Zumba

Starting weight 14" 7lb

Week one - 7lb loss - 14" stone
Week two - STS - 14" stone

Hope everyone has a good week, hoping for at least 3lb loss this week

Tractor Girl
xxx

Well my weightloss this week is infact a weightGAIN but as a lot of you know I went to visit my boyfriends family and they like to feed people lots of food. I was expecting to put my whole 6lbs back on but i only put on 3lbs so I am more than happy with that.

My scales now say 10st11bs :)

Nixnax said:
Well my weightloss this week is infact a weightGAIN but as a lot of you know I went to visit my boyfriends family and they like to feed people lots of food. I was expecting to put my whole 6lbs back on but i only put on 3lbs so I am more than happy with that.

My scales now say 10st11bs :)

Hi love
Thats Not too bad at all u will soon get rid of it again x

Nixnax said:
Thanks everyone,

Anita - I haven't been exercising as such. I don't drive so I ride my push bike to work and back, It's not far 10 min there and 10 mins back. When I work in the pub (3-4 times a week) its also 10 mins there and 10 mins back so somedays I get 40 mins in and sometimes only 20. That's about all.

I have been taking adios as well, not strictly but I think that's helped.

I have joined the adios wagon x am trying the max one! I hope it helps think I will STS this wk xx

i'm also wondering if the adios is going to work but it can't hurt if we are on a calorie controlled diet :) i doo hope it works for the money lol elaine bought some hoodia for 39.99 but have heard good things about that, these pills are so much money!! xx

Defo fingers xed to it doing owt cos last time it did nothing but I was eating the same not even cut down or exercised just expected it to work on it's own lol silly moo that I were! X

lol uh oh at least you didn't try alli before you'd be leaking oil hahaha :p

Good luck with it girlies. I've been taking it this week, but I don't think i'm losing much, I think my dinners have been to big :( I'm going to use elaine's idea and have a WW ready meal with veg next week and see how that goes.

Back