Weigh in!

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Lifeisweet Linzi n me think a new weigh in thread is a good idea!
So first one next to get weighed please pop on here! Stating how much ur weight is n how much you've lost! If ok with everyone?
Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great idea! I'll be weighing in on Monday :)

I'm weighing in on Saturday it will be my start weight though but can't wait all the same

peanuts said:
I'm weighing in on Saturday it will be my start weight though but can't wait all the same

Ace love u can start the thread off properly xx thanks xx

Well did my first start weight this morning knew the pounds were creeping back up I have weighed in at 11st 12 pounds I'm gutted means in the past few months I have put on 10 pounds! as I lost my mojo for dieting at 11st 2 well mojo kicked me up the bum this morning just want to cry at the moment I now have 23 pounds to lose but I can and will do this xxx

Ah well done for starting thread off properly love n sorry it's bad news for u but if its kicked u up the bum then that's good! U can defo do it! U have done it before! Good luck sweet x

i'm starting tomorrow; so will put my start weight in then also :) last i weighed i was 11st 10lbs but no doubt gone up since then! .. so will be around the same as your Peanuts :D good luck everyone xx

Welcome smirky love the name? have been 100 percent this weekend had the odd hunger pangs but just ignored them had a drink instead good luck on your first week

Hi
This is my 4th week weigh in!
I have lost another pound n a bit! Better than nowt innit!
I was 163lbs now 161.8!
Yay x good luck to others today x

well done Liz!! great stuff its a loss im so hoping ive lost a bit this week i was 100% this weekend. keep it up

Thanks guys x it feels ace to loose it's a great incentive to carry on innit! X

Well - first week on Slimfast/Measure-up done and I've lost 2lb in my first week!

Honestly, I am a little disappointed :( - when I did the working out thingy on how much I should be able to lose on Slimfast per week (BMR etc) it said 4lbs....

I did the amount of exercise I said I would be doing too (4 hours in the week). I wonder if any of the following could have contributed? Your advice would be most welcome...
a) On some days I didn't manage to have the full 1300 calories - I undershot by about 100-200 on three of the six days I was doing it for...
b) I didn't manage to drink 2l of water every day - I only managed about 1l per day...

I am hoping you guys who have been on this a while might have some idea as to what I may be doing wrong. Don't get me wrong 2lbs is decent enough (I think I am only disappointed because of what I was expecting from the calories-BMR ratio...).

Anyone else weigh in today? Good luck if you weight in later!

A xxxx

Cornish Angel said:
Well - first week on Slimfast/Measure-up done and I've lost 2lb in my first week!

Honestly, I am a little disappointed :( - when I did the working out thingy on how much I should be able to lose on Slimfast per week (BMR etc) it said 4lbs....

I did the amount of exercise I said I would be doing too (4 hours in the week). I wonder if any of the following could have contributed? Your advice would be most welcome...
a) On some days I didn't manage to have the full 1300 calories - I undershot by about 100-200 on three of the six days I was doing it for...
b) I didn't manage to drink 2l of water every day - I only managed about 1l per day...

I am hoping you guys who have been on this a while might have some idea as to what I may be doing wrong. Don't get me wrong 2lbs is decent enough (I think I am only disappointed because of what I was expecting from the calories-BMR ratio...).

Anyone else weigh in today? Good luck if you weight in later!

A xxxx

Hi
Firstly well done on yr loss, 2lbs is brilliant!
I am on week 5! I lost 2lbs on my first n second wk then it's slowed Down a little to just over 1lb on my third wk n today my fourth wk weigh in again was just over 1lb! But i happy with that as it feels healthier at that rate, an average of 2lb a wk is good.

Good luck n dont be too disappointed love
X

Also I reckon u will find yr weight loss will be different every wk x

hi everyone, well done liz and A, glad someones loosing weight! i stayed the same today :( but i had too days off and didn't eat very well at all, i had chicken n chips on one day, and pizza the next...bit of a blib..lol well at least i didnt gain. week 4 will b better, i hope:)

Ah thanks Nadia sorry u STS but like yr say u not put on that's the main thing! I been thinking my scales r gonna say STS for 2 wks but not yet am sure my time will come!
Carry on regardless love, it will get better next wk xx

I also STS this week! Better than a gain, but I was quite disappointed. Never mind though, see what happens next week! :)

Hi all,

Well here is my weigh in, it's my first day on it so it's my starting weight.

I'm 11st on the button so thats 154lbs. I want lose 2 st which was suppose to be for summer, but summer will probably be gone by then ;)

Well done to all that have lost and to the peeps that have STS at least it's not a gain :)

xx

Good luck with your first week Nixnax! The first week is usually the hardest, but if you get through it, it gets much easier, so stick with it! Two stone by summer might be a bit ambitious, but do your best and see what happens :)

Back