Weigh in!

Nixnax said:
Hi all,

Well here is my weigh in, it's my first day on it so it's my starting weight.

I'm 11st on the button so thats 154lbs. I want lose 2 st which was suppose to be for summer, but summer will probably be gone by then ;)

Well done to all that have lost and to the peeps that have STS at least it's not a gain :)

xx

Hi n welcome
I wish u success with yr diet love.
It's a good one to follow I reckon, join our slim fast buddy thread for any thoughts or questions, we are on hand if u need help. Also start ur own diary thread as it helps plan out yr day/meals etc x

This is my 5th week n I have lost just over 6lb n still quite happy on it!

Good luck x

Thanks peeps, to be perfectly honest I don't ever think I'll be losing the 2st by summer without some expensive lipo :8855:

I was feeling really hungry until about 30 mins ago when I had the strawberry shake. I didn't like it I have to say. But I will have one a day in perseverence :)

I've set up my own diary, but I am currently inputting my fave meal into food focus (like my fitness pal) to see if it is under 600cal or if not can I get it under 600cal as I really want it for tea tonight he he :)

You're all doing really well, just hope I can make it work for me.

xx

Nixnax said:
Thanks peeps, to be perfectly honest I don't ever think I'll be losing the 2st by summer without some expensive lipo :8855:

I was feeling really hungry until about 30 mins ago when I had the strawberry shake. I didn't like it I have to say. But I will have one a day in perseverence :)

I've set up my own diary, but I am currently inputting my fave meal into food focus (like my fitness pal) to see if it is under 600cal or if not can I get it under 600cal as I really want it for tea tonight he he :)

You're all doing really well, just hope I can make it work for me.

xx

I'm not mega keen on strawberry but it's the Tesco strawberry one I don't mind the sf one lol x try some more sorts the Tesco choc one is so gorge n frothy n the cafe latte sf one is nice x yr best trying some more to get some favourite ones love x u need to like the shakes for sure x ;-) x

That latte one sounds yummy. My friend has given up the SF diet and is giving her vanilla and chocolate tins. I also spotted banana today Yummy i'll be getting me some of that :)

Anyone know how to put a piccy on my avatar thingymabob? it's not letting me :(

Cool
X
It took mine ages to appear it wasnt showing for ages then all of a sudden it appeared x

3pound off this week yay me been a hard week was hoping it would be a little bit more but lucky with 3 pounds need to exercise I think

peanuts said:
3pound off this week yay me been a hard week was hoping it would be a little bit more but lucky with 3 pounds need to exercise I think

Fantastic work x well done x u r doing great x

Thankyou been a hard week controlling hunger but forwards to next week going to start exercising next week even if it's just walking love that hate exercise at the best of times

Walking is a great way to help love x cos u can just go somewhere nice n just walk! Take yr bike out Hun park up somewhere n walk that's wot we do x we walk round peaks in Derbyshire ;-) x

Weighed myself today, 10st5lbs!! I started at 11st on weds!! Hmmm

I'm only mid way to my weigh in and it's the weekend so I'm not expecting it to be that on weds lol

Well done on losses so far ladies :)

Morning all!
Weigh in for me! 1lb ON must b due to bad day Friday n just about finished TOM so not sure if a combination or just having an off wk!
Worked really hard at the gym! N all my trousers r baggy n don't fit me so I feelin thinner it just not showing on scales! Will try harder this wk!
Please give me some support today guys! I trying to stay positive but it's going to be a long day!
Thanks
X

please dont worry wish its because the fat is turning into muscle thats why clothes are loose and baggy you ARE losing weight but you are also toning up just because the scales dont show it. the weight is coming off as you can clearly see by your loose clothes etc i know its upsetting when you stand on the scales and they read a gain, but the weight is coming off keep it up

peanuts said:
please dont worry wish its because the fat is turning into muscle thats why clothes are loose and baggy you ARE losing weight but you are also toning up just because the scales dont show it. the weight is coming off as you can clearly see by your loose clothes etc i know its upsetting when you stand on the scales and they read a gain, but the weight is coming off keep it up

Hi peanuts
I know Hun, thanks for yr msg it does help wen u get support!
I will keep soldiering on but try n cut down a bit on too Many snacks n cut down on milk a bit on my cups of tea/coffee! I have found lift fruity berry tea so will try that instead!
X
X

i so love my brews so there is no way im cutting down on them (perish the thought ) tell me what your real name is hate just calling you wish sounds so impersonal esp whn you want cheering up im Linda or i prefer Lin, please dont let it get you down i had a really bad day on saturday i think i must have eaten everything in site back on track again dosent help ive been quit smoking for 3 days god its hard all i seem to think about is giant fags and food. but fighting both at the moment. i know it will make me healthy not smoking but its hard. ive tried the fruit teas blegh like drinking p*** water tbh but every persons taste is different, you carry on as ur doing and you watch by next week you will be skipping at your weight loss

oops sorry just noticed your name right in teeny tiny at the bottom of ur sig high Liz lol

peanuts said:
i so love my brews so there is no way im cutting down on them (perish the thought ) tell me what your real name is hate just calling you wish sounds so impersonal esp whn you want cheering up im Linda or i prefer Lin, please dont let it get you down i had a really bad day on saturday i think i must have eaten everything in site back on track again dosent help ive been quit smoking for 3 days god its hard all i seem to think about is giant fags and food. but fighting both at the moment. i know it will make me healthy not smoking but its hard. ive tried the fruit teas blegh like drinking p*** water tbh but every persons taste is different, you carry on as ur doing and you watch by next week you will be skipping at your weight loss

Ah hi Lin.
Thanks for yr support it's great to know I can chat on here about anything as sometimes ur normal friends aren't that really bothered n telling me am obsessing but wen yr dieting I think u need to be otherwise u wouldn't b that bothered wud u!
Oo u r doing very well dieting n stopping smoking ur a brave lass! U must have Great willpower! Well done
Lift tea is powder so not quite as p**** as the tea bags stuff but I know wot u mean! Lol
Xx

Well everyone - i weighed in this morning and I have only lost 1lb :mad: I exercised 5 hours this week too and kept calories to between 1200-1300 every day. No extras here or there or anything.

I know it's a loss, etc, but surely i should be losing more than a pound?

I think I'm stressing because I have to attend my daughter's new school at the end of June for a new parents function and I will be going with my ex-husband (who always looks down on me anyway - especially since I have gained weight over the last three years). He hasn't seen me since October last year and I was hoping to have lost a load of weight so that I feel a little more confident and not just take his snidey comments :sigh:.

Any advice on seeing a really good 3lb+ weight loss to boost my mood for next weigh in??!!

(Thanks for letting me offload here, it's so nice to be able to message like-minded people :)).

Anita xx

Anita - have you started your own diary yet? That really helps the rest of us, we can moan and offload about absolutely anything in there and others will always offer good advice and support :)

Well, I'm quite shocked to report a 1lb loss this week! I was almost positive I would have gained, but I'm not complaining! It's put me in a better mood now though, and I want to stay on track this week. But we'll see what happens later in the week lol. :)

Back