Weigh in!

*Emma said:
Anita - have you started your own diary yet? That really helps the rest of us, we can moan and offload about absolutely anything in there and others will always offer good advice and support :)

Well, I'm quite shocked to report a 1lb loss this week! I was almost positive I would have gained, but I'm not complaining! It's put me in a better mood now though, and I want to stay on track this week. But we'll see what happens later in the week lol. :)

Well done on yr loss Emma! Excellent x it's much nicer loosing some isn't it! I gained a 1lb! :-(
X

Aw don't worry Liz! You'll do much better next week :)

I shall defo do better, gonna try my hardest this wk but I shan't let it worry me after today's moan of course lol xx

Hi All,

Today was my first weigh in, and I weighed in at 16 stone 13lb!!

So not happy! I have gained so much weigh in the past year, which means I need to lose 4 stone to get back to goal!!

Is this possible???

Hi Davey

I definitely think it's possible!! You've just got to take each day as it comes - I really think that focussing on how far you have to go is bad for your health, focus on what you're doing to lose the weight each day. Every day you manage to keep to the healthy eating plan is a victory and you lose a little every day.

Good luck - we all root for each other on here!!

Anita

Morning everyone :)

My official weigh in day is tomorrow, but I'm staying at the Boyfriends and he doesn't have scales, so I weighed myself this morning.

So, Starting weight = 11st
Weight today = 10st8lbs!! Well Chuffed.

:):):):):):):):)

Nixnax said:
Morning everyone :)

My official weigh in day is tomorrow, but I'm staying at the Boyfriends and he doesn't have scales, so I weighed myself this morning.

So, Starting weight = 11st
Weight today = 10st8lbs!! Well Chuffed.

:):):):):):):):)

Excellent well done! So u shud b chuffed u have done very well!!

I wish I was yr starting weight lol! I 11st 8 at the mo! Don't like it!
X
Keep the good work up love x

I'm not expecting a loss at all next week as I'm going to be fed so much food at my boyfriends god parents this weekend. If anything i'm expecting a gain, so i'm glad my 1st week was so good.

Your first week was great! Massive congratulations :)

Thanks everyone,

Anita - I haven't been exercising as such. I don't drive so I ride my push bike to work and back, It's not far 10 min there and 10 mins back. When I work in the pub (3-4 times a week) its also 10 mins there and 10 mins back so somedays I get 40 mins in and sometimes only 20. That's about all.

I have been taking adios as well, not strictly but I think that's helped.

First weigh in... I have lost a pound! Feel a little bit dissappointed that it's not more.

But a pounds a pound, eh? Onwards and downwards...

Ela ine said:
First weigh in... I have lost a pound! Feel a little bit dissappointed that it's not more.

But a pounds a pound, eh? Onwards and downwards...

Well done sweetie!
A pound is defo a pound! It will go up don't worry! If ur worried check ur plan cos I put on this wk so I changing my milk from 1% to skimmed I was being a bit norty having it I Spose! I feel slimmer tho so it's all good x

Have had 1% (oh I love the purple top) milk two days! Maybe it's that...

Oo yeah it might b love x I starting having skimmed from Tomoz been having it in my cups o teas to get used to it! We cam change it n see can't we xx

Wishbird007 said:
Oo yeah it might b love x I starting having skimmed from Tomoz been having it in my cups o teas to get used to it! We cam change it n see can't we xx

Red all the way baby! No more purple for us!! Haha xx

Indeed Elaine I have made mine just with red! Had a tiny taste n it's not half bad x

1st week weigh in today... 6.5lb lost wooooooop im sooooooo happy! has defo spurred me on for the next wk! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :)):):)

LadyJo said:
1st week weigh in today... 6.5lb lost wooooooop im sooooooo happy! has defo spurred me on for the next wk! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY :)):):)

Oo well done you've done fantastic! Congratz x I can't believe how much ppl r loosing on their first wks I only lost 2lb n I were giddy with that x keep it up Hun x

Back