Cruise PV weigh in

CHRISR

Gold Member
First thing tomorrow morning will be me getting on those scales I hope it will be a minus because I have really been in the dukan zone. im off to bed so fingers x :D
Hope everyone is having a good weekend take care Chris

Good luck Chris!!!

what the scales say today

Good luck Chris!!!

Thank you - wkdstepmum

I have lost another 2lbs - BLIMEY!!!
How brilliant is that so thats 12lbs in 4 weeks and 4 days this alone keeps me motivated.
Another motivator is the picture I have in my head of my gorgeous daughter Rebecca and me Christmas Clothes shopping but I will be buying a full wardrobe of clothes wont I x
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: better get saving :D:D:D:D:D

Thank you - wkdstepmum

I have lost another 2lbs - BLIMEY!!!
How brilliant is that so thats 12lbs in 4 weeks and 4 days this alone keeps me motivated.
Another motivator is the picture I have in my head of my gorgeous daughter Rebecca and me Christmas Clothes shopping but I will be buying a full wardrobe of clothes wont I x
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: better get saving :D:D:D:D:D

Yay, well done lassie! It'll not be long before you're twisting and turning to see yourself in the mirror in the changing rooms in those new clothes and every d*mn bit of you looking gorgeous. :) Xx

So pleased for you...your targets are well in sight. Daughters? - tell me about them. My youngest has so many clothes. She is not too happy now - guess whose (who's - I think its whose?) jacket I had on yesterday! Shame:479:

be good1

tessa

Yay - well done thats a fab loss.

Amazing loss!!! Onwards and downwards Chris....The Christmas goal is a huge one for everyone I think, stay on here, keep motivating each other and by Christmas we'll all be Christmas Crackers! x

Back