Step 1 Sole Source Weigh In

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by CDROME, 11 January 2014.

CDROME Well-Known Member

I went to see my Consultant this morning, to pick up the second weeks worth of Cambridge products and of course, to have a weigh in. My weight has dropped from 85.2 kg to 81.9 kg. This is equivalent to dropping from 187 pounds to 180 pounds! After worrying all week about how my TOTM would affect the weight loss and how my body would respond to a new diet, I am beyond ecstatic with a seven pound loss in six days! :D

I can't believe that I'm at the end of day seven at 100% Sole Source. Or that one week out of eleven on Sole Source is now behind me. As bizarre as it sounds, I'm looking forward to the coming week. I'm ready for it! :) X
  2. nmninos

nmninos Well-Known Member

Well done. Brilliant result, its all worth it. I'm a re-start so fingers crossed :)
  3. Bratty

Bratty Member

What's Totm please.

CDROME Well-Known Member

It stands for time of the month. :)

CDROME Well-Known Member

Thanks so much! I'm very pleased. :D

Best of luck! When do you begin? X
  6. nmninos

nmninos Well-Known Member

1st weigh in on wed's. Totally going to do it this time :)

CDROME Well-Known Member

You most certainly will! :) Wishing you the best of luck! X

I've just started today. Keep us posted on how you get on on Wed !!

CDROME Well-Known Member

How're you getting on in your first few days? :) X
  10. JHP

JHP New Member

I have just had my first weigh in: a loss of 3kg (6.6 pounds)

The hunger pains have gone and I am excited about this next week!!

Good luck to those reading this thread

:) Jo
  11. CDROME

CDROME Well-Known Member

That's fantastic! What a great loss. :) I have my second weigh in on Saturday. I've been good all week- no cheating etc and have been drinking the required amount of water. For some reason though, I'm more nervous about my second weigh in than I was with the first! Hopefully, I'm able to drop somewhere around the 7pound mark as I did in week one! I hope your second week is flying by with ease. X
  12. CDROME

CDROME Well-Known Member

Second weigh in: 81.9kg to 80.4kg / 180 pounds to 177 pounds. It could've been slightly higher. But 3 pounds is still a loss. So I'll take it! :) X
  13. JHP

JHP New Member

A loss is definitely a loss! Yay you! My next weigh is Wednesday... I haven't cheated, which is fantastic as I just went to my nieces 18th birthday party and the temptations were enormous!! Gosh, I hope the scales are kind to me :)
  14. CDROME

CDROME Well-Known Member

Thanks JHP! Well done for getting through the party. I had a similar experience last week and there was food and alcohol galore. And then again recently during a trip to the cinemas, minus the nachos and sweet popcorn! No cheating at this end either though :D Best of luck for Wednesday- you'll do great! :) X
  15. Carrie39

Carrie39 Well-Known Member

Woot woot!
  16. JHP

JHP New Member

Second weigh in: 2kg/4.4pds

So glad the scales are going down!! 4kg to go until my first target!

Good luck all :) JHP
  17. ArtyBee

ArtyBee Well-Known Member

Can I chime in? Second weigh in today: 4lb off. Thats's 1st 2lb in two weeks!!
  18. wantto be slim

wantto be slim Well-Known Member

Super loses ladies, well done. Ive got my week 3 weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed!
  19. CDROME

CDROME Well-Known Member

Congrats! Hoping this week was just as successful for you! :)
  20. CDROME

CDROME Well-Known Member

Chime away! What a fantastic loss! You should feel very proud of yourself. :) x