weigh in

debsxdiet

Silver Member
well my first week on sw i put on 1lb this week i lost 1.5lbs doesnt see like very much for a first couple of weeks i always usually loose loads first few weeks grrrr but then i give up so maybe this is trtying to tell me i m gona lose slowly and keep it up. but then 1.5lb i guess is better off than on

Debs x

yes its better off than on.
Are you drinking enough water and are you actually eating enough?
Has your leader said anything about it?
x

i need to loose about 13 stone in total thats why1.5lbs is a bit rubbish i'll try drinking more water i m a bit spurratic wi water drinking some days loads sum days not much.

My consultant lookedat my first week food diary and said she sees no reason i put weight on! i had a misscarriage about 4 weeks ago so that might be contributing since my bodys not back to normal again as it was 21 weeks so quite far on

Im no doctor but I expect your body is still in recovery.. give yourself time to heal .. keep on plan and look after yourself..:D

yeah thanks, I spoke to my doctor and he said that it might be a bit slower to start with cows of misscarriage.

the other thing is i guess is i always loose weight quickly firsat few weeks then loose momentum when it slows down so maybe this way i wont loose momentum with the diet an will stick to it

So sorry for your loss, thats a huge thing for your body to go through and as you say may take time to get back to normal.

As for the water,I tend to fill a 2litre empty bottle of squash in the morning pop on my desk at work, I think having the bottle on the desk makes me remember to drink more. x

Back