Weigh loss %

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nikkernakker, 12 November 2009.

1. nikkernakker

nikkernakker Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    Has anyone ever worked out what % of the starting weight they have lost?

I find it really motivating, and it really makes me super happy, when I think of my weight loss in those terms.

As at today, I've lost 25% or, which I think sounds better, 1/4 :), of my starting weight. woo hoo! :D

And by the time I get to goal, I would have lost 1/3 of my starting weight. :D:D:D
  2. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

i love doing stiff like this! i've worked out every which way possible i can calculate it all!! but mini mins does it for you - where you update your details in User CP on the left of your posts it tells you at the bottom how you're doing - thats how i work it out! lol save myself the maths! xxx
  3. nikkernakker

:) Oh, actually now I see it listed on my user profile thingy - silly me :) - could have saved my hubbie the time in working out the formula for me! :D

I've made a spreadsheet of my % losses for every week, as well as all kinds of measurements, I love looking at it - several times a day!
  4. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Cool ive never really paid attention to it actually, not on mine anyway. Ive looked at other people's thou. How do you work it out yourself???
  5. nikkernakker

Well done on the 37% loss! :) WOW, how fantastic.
  6. nikkernakker

The formula is

x = your current weight
    y = your starting weight
  7. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Yeh, you are right. It is very confidence boosting to look at these stats as well as taking your measurements weekly. It all helps keep us on the right track.