Weigh more, but in smaller clothes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by snowyj, 30 December 2006 Social URL.

1. snowyj

snowyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Does anyone know why when I'm half a stone heavier than I was before I put weight on, that I can get into a size smaller jeans? Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Redistribution of your body fat/water composition. You will find your weight has come back to 'different' places. Previously, I was a major pear shape. With regain, I am finding the weight settles on my stomache first.

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Yep...it is exactly as DQ says! That's why clothes are just as important a measure as scales....I actually think that they are a better measure than scales!

5. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i am just getting in to a size 20 & 15 stone. the last time i was 15 stone was just b4 i fell 4 my youngest (7 & 10/12) & i remember buying size 22 pair of trousers so i'm in the same situation as you !

6. snowyj

snowyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Strange isn't it, oh well - I'm not complaining! Thanks for your answers.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.