Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weigh more, but in smaller clothes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by snowyj, 30 December 2006 Social URL.

1. snowyj

snowyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Does anyone know why when I'm half a stone heavier than I was before I put weight on, that I can get into a size smaller jeans? Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Redistribution of your body fat/water composition. You will find your weight has come back to 'different' places. Previously, I was a major pear shape. With regain, I am finding the weight settles on my stomache first.

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Yep...it is exactly as DQ says! That's why clothes are just as important a measure as scales....I actually think that they are a better measure than scales!

5. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i am just getting in to a size 20 & 15 stone. the last time i was 15 stone was just b4 i fell 4 my youngest (7 & 10/12) & i remember buying size 22 pair of trousers so i'm in the same situation as you !

6. snowyj

snowyj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Strange isn't it, oh well - I'm not complaining! Thanks for your answers.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.