Weigh to happiness!

likabu

I'm suffering with anxiety and depression, also insomnia. I eat when I'm hungry, sad, happy, tired, breathing etc.

Started sw at a group weighing 13st5lb and lost 3lb in 1st week :) would have done better had I not had a blip or 2 and binged on crisps. This week is a new week and im determined. I weigh in on a Saturday morning and need to find things other than food to reward myself with.

Im on meds for my condition and also IBS and reflux - they don't affect weight loss, only what I put in my mouth does!

Ee day today -

Hex a ss milk
Hex b 2 x weetabix

Banana, tea, pepsi max, apple, 2x satsumas

Jacket potato with low fat cottage cheese and 2 lm red onion sausages, tomatoes and cucumber

Campfire stew - cooking bacon (fat removed) baked beans, tinned tomatoes, yellow pepper, garlic and paprika

Syns
2 x crisps 13
2 x sf jelly 1 =14 Syns

I really need to stop eating crisps, waste of syns and I still want more when they're gone.

I have a lovely wedding to attend in February - 19.5 weeks away and I'd like between 1-2lb off for every week if possible. Christmas is going to be a big test!

So.... this is the start of my food diary, once it's posted there's no going back :eek:

L x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bad bad day today emotionally leading to foodwise too :-( I cant wait to start my cognitive behaviour therapy.

Writing today off and starting fresh tomorrow. Weigh in is Saturday morning, I may ask if they can just write it down in my book and not tell me one way or another and I'll look at it later on over weekend.

Tomorrow is a brand new day :)

L x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back