Weigh yourself everyday

If I were u I would stick to the scales at the pharmacy. To me all scales are slightly different. My scales at home weigh 3 1/2 lbs lighter than the Lipotrim pharmacy I go to. I didn't realise this at the start & then was silly disappointed at times of weigh in, thinking I had lost more than I had. Good luck x

Also my weight seems to fluctuate day to day so now I stick to pharmacy weigh in and one sneaky check weigh half way through the week!!

I am a serial weigher.... i cant stop myself lol.... You just have to get used to the fact that some days you'll just randomly put 3lb on lol....

As long as my scales are going down on weekly weigh day thats all i concentrate on!!! x

I'm also a serial weigher...

If you're going to do it, then try and get as close as poss to the same time and under the same conditions each day. Any change in clothing or the amount you drink can change it by 3 or 4 pounds! I reckon the easiest is to weigh first thing in the morning (after going to the loo but before you have any drinks).

It will fluctuate during the day and you'll usually retain water (and therefore weight) around your time of the month... As Dee says - even then, you'll sometimes see weird blips. I usually see a drop (my electronic scales only measure in full pounds) every 2 or 3 days, but sometimes I can stay the same almost all week and then drop loads overnight. A couple of days ago I thought I'd gained a pound, but an hour later I'd lost a pound! So, don't get too hung up on it and keep looking at the big picture too...

Mx

first timer said:
Does anyone weigh themselves everyday and should we notice a loss everyday?

Sorry blonde questions lol

Hi Hun

I weigh myself twice daily and sometimes even more!

Last week I was panicking as scales did not move till day 6, however on day 7 I lost 4lbs!!!!

This week is exactly the same but I have to get weighed in one day early, so am not sure what to expect when I go in for official weigh in.

However I have noticed that you do catch up with losses and it all evens out in end :)

am a serial daily weigher too, first thing in morning, after been to bathroom, with no clothes on :eek::eek::eek: (sorry TMI)
just to keep me in check.

Back