Weighed myself this morning, 2nd week...

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
And I've lost another 8 lbs :D
I haven't been too well for a couple of days, tummy bug or something, and still feel queezy this morning, so that might be something to do with the high loss again... not that I'm complaining!!!
I'm expecting a lowish loss next week though, as there seems to be a trend from what I've seen on other peoples weights.... 2 good losses, followed by one a bit lower, then back up to 2 good ones again....
We'll see hey :)
xxx Thanks again for all your support guys and gals xxx
:) Love you all :)

Excellent loss hun :party0011::party0011: Well done. xxx Hope you feel better soon ;) x

Well done Toni!That is brilliant x

Well done good feeling isnt it keep going you will soon look like you did in that picture !!!!

Excellent loss Toni!!
Im off to my WI in an hour EEKKKK

Fingers toes and everything crossable crossed lol

hey toni,
well done you!!
8 pounds is fab! sorry you've been poorly but by the sounds of the other thread it was a blessing coz it wasn't the lipotrim - phew lol!
who knows what next weeks weigh-in will bring but i did/do the same as you and expected the worst and am happy to say that i was always pleasantly suprised - i'm sure you will be too!
best of luck for week 3!
fran :)

Well done on your weight loss x

Thanks guys, yes Fran, I'm glad its not the shakes making me ill, but the thing is, all I ever fancy eating when I have a funny tum, is toast, and I cant have it :( I'm still forcing the shakes down a bit, and I'm going to try my second half of the morning in a minute. not looking forward to it though!!!!!
Good luck Lady lipo xxx

well dont Toni Im chuffed for ya!!! I too have a craving for toast :(

Well done! Try drinking the shakes thru a straw, much quicker and you don't taste them as much.

WOW! so proud of you.thats a great loss and believe you me i know how hard it gets with a baby... especially if your feeding him/her home made food... ie mash potatoes, cheese....better shut up! lol. keep it going... your an inspiration for me, especially reading about your wknd experience with all the cooking food for the family and not giving in..! well done sweety! :):):):):):)

Well done thats a great loss. Hope you fighting fit soon.

Oooh Toni you seem on top of the world at the min hun....You go girl and glad youre better xxxxxxx

Thanks people :) I'm contemplating refeeding at the end of the week actually, and then starting the gym 3 or 4 times a week like I used to go. That with my riding should get me on the right track *fingers crossed*
My tummy is feeling so ropey at the minute and I've been struggling for about 3 days, so thats why I've thought of refeeding early. I'm not going to make a firm decision just yet, I'll give it till the end of the week and decide then. If I get back to feeling ok, I'll continue :)
xxx

Aww hun, you should def do what is best for you and your health! If youre not feeling so good then your heart wont be in it anyway but at the same time maybe your body is still adjusting to LT? Do whatever is best babe..i think you look fab anyway:) xxxxxxxxx

Its not easy when running around after the kids is it either hun? xxxx

Thanks Tracy :) No, the kids dont help, lol, but hey ho, we will do these things!
I'm hoping it is just an adgusting glitch, I think I remember reading someone elses post saying they've started to feel crap at around the same sort of time scale. Lets just hope it passes!
Thanks again Tracy, your such a sweetie x

Back