weighin number 3 tomorrow

Jot

jo'stime
Hi all hope you are all ok.

good luck to all the re-starters & newbie's tomorrow.:D

I have my 3rd weighin tomorrow but i know i have put on a couple of pounds, as i moved up to the 1000 plan mid week, but i have to say my jeans were loose on the waist and legs today, what a lovely feeling.

As i am feeling better think i may move down to the 810 for the next week and try and ease myself down to a couple of weeks of ssing.
Well it sounds like a plan:eek:

hey Jot you never know you may have well lost have some faith <fingers crossed icon>

No weighed on my scales this morning have put a couple on but i know its probably water weight. but who knows my metabolism may go into overdrive during the night. x

Hi Jot

Fingers crossed that any gain (if there is one) is minimal as you have done so well this week. Sounds like an excellent plan but don't rush yourself.

Georgie
x

Thanks guys, what ever happen tomorrow i really want to lose the weight so i am not to worried.

Good luck, let us know how you get on. Loving your logical attitude too - if there is a gain (fingers crossed not though) you know it's only water and that'll be gone in a day or so anyway ;)

x

Back