weighin week three

vickster1

I stayed the same??????? I have been 100% for 22days and i am gutted i have not lost any at all this week!!!

I know i have lost 29lb since i started but why have I stayed the same? I have the depo injection so no time of the month. They said it could be my body holding water anyway because it thinks i might have a period? not so sure!!!!!!

Will just see what happens next week or if it is the same i will try maintenance!!! not staying this if i dont lose weigh!!!!!!!:mad::sigh::sigh:

Vicky xxx

Keep your chin up hun,when I was on the depo my body used to give me all the signs for totm but it never came,so maybe this is just the case.Stock with it hun xxx

Don't let the STS kick you off track.

You've lost over 2 stone in THREE weeks. Where else could you do that?

It may be that you'd lost a lot of water, gained some of it back but in the meantime lost fat, so your weight has stayed the same but you've actually lost fat if you know what i mean.
If you read the dairies of those who have lost large amounts of weight you often see weeks where they either stayed the same or only lost a pound. The reason they lost big amounts over time was because they stayed 100% no matter what.

Stay strong and you'll see the scales move next week!

Thank you, i am staying 100% but finding it more difficult because i did not lose anything. I will lose this week i hope....keeping strong.

Vicky xx

Try to keep strong - its been a fantastic loss in 2 weeks and could just be your body adjusting. I found the weeks I had a poor loss were followed by ones where I lost 6lbs so try and keep positive and see what next week brings. Good luck.

Don't be so hard on your self, you've got through the worst and are in a good pace, next week will be a good loss and your aiming for a stone a month!!! Hang on in there x

Yeh aiming for as much as possible til the middle of Feb, then re-feed and do maintanance. I cant stay on this til i get to my Ideal weight for my height (about 11 1/2 stone). Would like to get another stone before mid feb!!!!!! need to be less then 90 kg for the 30th March.......I am now 99kg so it should be possible.

Thanks for support i am keeping strong..

Vicky xx

Back