Weighing Daily

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vixhicks, 24 July 2009 Social URL.

1. vixhicks

vixhicks Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Aggghhhhhhhrrrrrrrr - I know it's stupid to weigh daily, but I always have (well, the last seven weeks I've been doing WW) and every 2-3 days there's a loss. Great motivation. So far lost 1 stone, 4lb.
    haven't changed since Tuesday morning now - 3 days of being a.n.g.e.l.i.c. and nothing....not even half a pound. The motivational tool of weighing has turned round and bitten me on the bum (so to speak!) as I am now soooo demotivated I can't barely be bothered to track today.. Sigh.

I'm a fool I tell ya, a fool! :break_diet:
    The Rose likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. The Rose

The Rose Rosie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    LOL Vix - we are all fools about weighing scales.
    We allow the scales to determine how we are feeling emotionally - it is a sad thing to give over our emotions to a machine.

Try not to weigh - hide the scales or even better throw them out.

I have taken advice from someone on this forum, who never weighs, or very rarely, I have not weighed myself for over two weeks now!!
    It feels amazing - and if you are getting weighed every week and sticking to what you should be eating - you really don't need them.

It is a big step - go for it.
    You have done brilliantly by the way - well done!!
    Rosie xx
  4. lucysmommy

lucysmommy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slim and save

i know thw feeling, i was 12st 3lbs on tuesday giving me a 3lbs loss for the week but by the thursday at weigh in i had lost 1.5lbs

its very annoying, but i suppose just confirms that you shouldnt weigh yourself everyday or it'll drive you crazy lol

5. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Its really really hard I know, but if you forget the scales @ home and just rely on the scales @ class once a week it will make you feel so much better.

I used to weigh constantly and let it determine how I felt emotionally for the day - it soo isn't worth it, and I have learnt that my body especially can fluctuate by as much as 5lb from 1 day to the next.

Now, I just get on with it everyday and wait till my weigh in every week, I know if I have been good or bad without the scales telling me and sometimes we lose inches and nothing shows on the scales for a while - the wonders of the human body eh - ultimately - if we do what we are told with regards to sticking to the points we will lose - however long it takes.

Sorry, if this sounded like I was preaching lol - just a recovering scale hopper lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.