Weighing dilemma

fortune_cookie

Night Hawk
So, I've been on a three-days break and I'll be back on Exante tomorrow. Now what would you do:

a - face the reality and go on a scale, see what's the new starting point and than weigh again in a week, as usual

or

b - don't go anywhere near the scales and weigh in a week time, when I won't actually know how much did I actually lost during the week

decisions, decisions..

If tomorrow is your wi day bite the bullet and think of the big loss next week

Hiya Cookie.....Have to say i am with startlight on this one...better to have a new starting point so you can see a good loss on ya next WI..
And ya never know ...you might not have done too much damage..or less than you think ....those scales are strange things at times... xx
Good luck with what ever you decide huni xx

Me too, I would rather know, so that I know what I have lost next week - if you see what I mean, and it might not be as bad as you think x

I had the same decision to make and I went for biting the bullet and weighing so I could see the damage. I have to admit, I didnt like what I saw but it has made me more determind to get it off this week and stick to TS 100%!! It was scary though, but Im pleased I did weigh in as now I know what I have got to do to make it right again!!

Good luck if you do decide to weigh, hopefully it wont be too bad!!..x

I had the same decision to make and I went for biting the bullet and weighing so I could see the damage. I have to admit, I didnt like what I saw but it has made me more determind to get it off this week and stick to TS 100%!! It was scary though, but Im pleased I did weigh in as now I know what I have got to do to make it right again!!

Good luck if you do decide to weigh, hopefully it wont be too bad!!..x

Yep I have just done the same the scales def hate me but I am going to kick their butt!!!! :)

I have opened a can of whoop ar*e on these extra pounds ;)

Thanks all, it really makes more sense not to hide my head in the sand and face it. I will come clean with myself and see where I am.

Thanks a lot, best advices, as always.

I am weighing myself on Wed after a few days' break. It was my bday on Fri then unwell ever since, surprisingly it's not alcohol. My iron levels are low (iron deficiency anaemia) no energy I could just sleep all day so not practical to jump on the packs yet *sad* knowing from experience I will get better first. It sucks but my kids need me full of energy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And yeah, I am 5 lb heavier.. Nearly 2 weeks work gone in a few tiny days..

Well, that should teach me about going slooooowlyyyyy back to re-feeding, taking great care of what and how much.

One kick in the rear..

Divalicious, sorry to hear about ferriprive anaemia :( Do take a break to get better, you went through such an amazing weightloss, no wonder your body needs now a bit of rest.. If you like liver, is a great source of iron and I know many cases were anemia cleared only on rich-iron food :) Hugs x

fortune_cookie said:

Well, that should teach me about going slooooowlyyyyy back to re-feeding, taking great care of what and how much.

One kick in the rear..

Divalicious, sorry to hear about ferriprive anaemia :( Do take a break to get better, you went through such an amazing weightloss, no wonder your body needs now a bit of rest.. If you like liver, is a great source of iron and I know many cases were anemia cleared only on rich-iron food :) Hugs x

Snap that's what mine said too :( good luck shifting it :) it'll go soon x

I could never weigh myself when i have had a few bad days because I know the scales will show a gain and that would just make me sad all day. I personally wouldn't weigh my self if I have been off the plan, I would just go back on the plan and weigh myself at the end of that week, even if I haven't lost, as long as I don't see a gain:)

fortune_cookie said:

One kick in the rear..

Thanks fortune-c, I do love liver so thus good... On tablets now so fingers crossed will be on the 100% train in a few days! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back