weighing in at another group...

carrick

I went to another group thursday evening as I was working friday when my usual group meets. I gained 1.5lb and im sure I was on plan all week.....was devastated!!

Not making excuses for myself but could their scales be weighing different...or is that a stupid question? :confused:

I think people will have various views on this.

I hate using any scales other than my C's. So much so, she's on holiday for the next 2 weeks but has left her scales for our group and stand in to use.

Maybe im just odd though!

Will you be back to normal group next week? If so I'd carry on as normal and take these two weeks WI as one xx

Would your normal weigh in be in the mornings? if so weighing in a different group in the evening will make you weigh more, we always weigh heavier through the day :)

vanilla_cupcake said:
Would your normal weigh in be in the mornings? if so weighing in a different group in the evening will make you weigh more, we always weigh heavier through the day :)

I agree with this, I always weigh at least two pounds heavier in the evening, so don't worry too much :)

My C didnt seem to think it could be anything other than me not sticking to plan....told be to cut down syns etc
Thing is now its recorded in my book ive got another 1.5lb to lose apparently....so unfair! :(

Thanks for your replies ladies :)

Yes my usual weigh in is a morning one.....won't be going to another group to weigh in EVER again!! :D

Seriously it's nothing to get upset about. It's one week, you know you have been sticking to the plan, you know it's not a real weight gain ... and imagine how much you will lose next week when you go back to a morning weigh-in. ;)

My C didnt seem to think it could be anything other than me not sticking to plan....told be to cut down syns etc
Thing is now its recorded in my book ive got another 1.5lb to lose apparently....so unfair! :(

Thanks for your replies ladies :)

Then your C is a dimwit. :cool:

When you go back to your normal group in the morning next week you will have lost that 1.5lb, plus whatever you have actually lost this week AND you will get back your old C with a bit of common sense :)

Back