Step 1 Sole Source + weighing midweek or wait???

jadelang88

Ok so its day 3 n I weighed myself... I was gonna wait
But I gave in 3lb off :)
Is there anyone else weigh in the week or do u all wait lol

I'm defo happy with that weight loss so far I wasn't expectin it as
My monthly has made an early appearance :)

Woke up this morning full of energy :)

Hope ur all coping ok

I don't weigh in between CD weigh ins but I don't have scales in the house. Although when I was weighed during an appointment with the nurse yesterday her scales were completely off so I'd probably prefer to stick just with my CDC's calibrated scales.

I weigh myself at home every couple of days! If its a loss it's a boost and if its the same it gives you a kick to keep trying!! What ever works for you!

i just weighed myself day 11 and its another 4 nearly 5 lbs off!!! Yay!!!!

Yh I feel it's give me a boost tbf! I.. Getting a few headaches now :( shake due soon xx

hiya im also on day 3 starting weight 11stone 6 we ll have to keep in touch as we are on the same day with similar weight losses, i havent weighed myself yet(would of if there was scales in the house lol) am going to wait until tuesday which is my weigh in day i ll have completed 6 days by then so hoping i have a good loss..xx

Yh Sam defo up 4 that n I promised myself I wouldn't but they've been calling me 2 weigh myself lmaoo !! I couldn't resist :) how u feeling in itself?

think i might just have to buy some scales i realy wanna know haha, ive got headaches n feel lazy with randem energy bursts ahaha, have stuck to it religiously which im realy chuffed about, when are you getting weighed by your consultant? xx

Hi Sam i will get weighed Wednesday! N yh I'm getting same tbf feel better after water tho :) ( never thought I'd say that ) lol

really thought I'd miss coke n crisps but as ov yet nope nothing :) xxx

Back