Weighing Scales!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Fed up of going to Boots every week to weigh myself all because the pharmacies scales (Where I get Lipotrim) do not go up to my weight, And there is many times I go to Boots and they have an out of order sign :mad: So I have just bought myself a brand new set of weight watcher digital scales and have weighed myself in the same place like 10 times just to make sure everytime It said the same weight so I know that they will give me an accurate reading and they did :D I rung up and spoke to my pharmacist and explained all this to him and I asked could I bring my set in everytime I go get my Shakes and get weighed and he said not a problem :p Feel so much better now..I will just have to make sure I position them in accuratly the same place everytime I go, But they seem spot on to me..So WOOHOO :p Plus I am saving 50 pence as that's how much it was costing me everytime I wanted to weigh myself GRR :sigh: So losing weight and saving pennys not a bad life hey? :D

thats great, at least you can hop on and off every morning like the rest of us now ;)

post pee; pre coffee; starkers - (at home - not in the chemist :D)

thats great, at least you can hop on and off every morning like the rest of us now ;)

post pee; pre coffee; starkers - (at home - not in the chemist :D)

Glad you put at home at the end :D The poor pharmacist... If I was stood naked, Enough to give someone a heart attack :p

just looked at your losses, the weight is literaly falling off you! well done!

Getting your own was a good idea honey !!

Tbh your chemist is a big crap not to have scales that go up to your weight, I am heavier than you and my chemist uses LT's scales and they work for me !

Your doing amazing honey x x

Thanks sweetie, I have decided to stick to the boots scales, As to be honest I have been noticing that they are not as accurate as I thought (grr) They keep saying to many different weights now, At first it was the same, I went back after an hour and they put 4lb on me (In a friggin hour :eek::D) Then they took 6 pounds off me, Then 3 back on..Up and down like a pair of prostitutes Knickers I was :p So I am best sticking to boots scales :( It was out of order today when I went in Hope they work Tomoz..!XX

I can't believe the pharmacist's scales aren't suitable! That's ridiculous!
I think it's great you're taking your own.

I can't believe the pharmacist's scales aren't suitable! That's ridiculous!
I think it's great you're taking your own.

19st they go up to :eek: I nearly broke the things when I first tried them I was 26st 1lb I am sure I heard the scales scream :p But I have now decided to stick to the boots scales 50p (Grr) My new scales are not as accurate as I thought! XX

Oh...sorry I read it wrong. How daft, 19 stone is really not high enough for somewhere that is doing a weight loss programme.
Just keep going...scale issues are the pits but you'll still be slim!

Oh...sorry I read it wrong. How daft, 19 stone is really not high enough for somewhere that is doing a weight loss programme.
Just keep going...scale issues are the pits but you'll still be slim!

No You didn't read it wrong, I was gonna take my own scales in, But they don't seem that accurate now, I thought they were..But now have decided to stick to what I was doing and that is being weighed at boots and getting a receipt from the machine so I can show my pharmacist when I go get my shakes, :)

Back