• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weighing yourself

Dear all. I was wondering if anyone experience this ridiculous weight changes. I weigh myself every morning which is bad, I know but it's highly addictive. However, I seem to notice that if I weigh myself really early in the morning I'm heavier than before but when I weigh myself after showering i am 1-3 lbs lighter. Does this happen to anyone else? Surely, I'm not dirty enough that it weighs me down? Hahah hope everyone is having a good week! It's the weekend soon :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I used to notice this when on cambridge, the only I can think would be getting your bloody moving with showering, but it does make you wonder how it changes so much!!

I dont weigh myself now as it gets you frustrated lol

I'm due to have my period soon but I'm on the pill. Does having a period on the pill have the same water retention characteristic as a natural period?

the best thing weve found is only to weigh twice a week max , otherwise if you are close to cracking a high read will knock you over the edge ....you weight will fluctuate also it will stall while you stabilise I had 3 weeks at the same weight before i dropped so annoying

Think the fiance is going to hide my scales as i weigh myself 10 times a day...it's an addiction! also, Im back at uni and have to write an essay so I have too much time on my hands! Hopefully when I'm back on placement the weight will drop off as I won't have time to eat nor weigh myself! x

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
I was going to ask whether your scales were old... and/or on a firm surface... and whether the batteries needed changing.

No it's never happened to me!