Weighing yourself

Yasmine

One last chance
When I have finished refeed and I start learning to maintain, how often should I weigh myself in a week?

I know that if you want to lose weight it's best to weigh once a week. But what about if you're trying to stay the same?

I have to admit I hop on the scales quite a lot but I know not to pay much attention as my scales are different to the pharmacy ones, I like to just make sure I havent shot back up lol

Once a week is ideal - but I still weigh every morning, after my first wee wee and its surprising how your weight will fluctuate up and down, I tend to go between 9st 12lb - 10st 3lb, but thats depending on shifts and TOTM

I have to admit I hop on the scales quite a lot but I know not to pay much attention as my scales are different to the pharmacy ones, I like to just make sure I havent shot back up lol

Going on scales everyday seems very daunting to me. I'd most likely get depressed and then start starving myself again, and that is not what I want to go back to.

Don't you feel a little bad weighing yourself too much? I can't bring myself to do it :(

Once a week is ideal - but I still weigh every morning, after my first wee wee and its surprising how your weight will fluctuate up and down, I tend to go between 9st 12lb - 10st 3lb, but thats depending on shifts and TOTM
Once a week huh? okie dokes. Oh your fluctating weight isn't bad at all. Hopefully I'll be like that.

After my nightshift and before my dayshift are my heaviest, so I always take my official weight on one of my days off. From this week I am going to weigh officially every 8 days (still weigh every day) but I work 4 shifts then have 4 shifts off, so I will take my weight on my second day off each week. My first official weigh in for this new routine is going to be tomorrow, so its only a few days since my last weigh in, so at least I will know where I am.

After my nightshift and before my dayshift are my heaviest, so I always take my official weight on one of my days off. From this week I am going to weigh officially every 8 days (still weigh every day) but I work 4 shifts then have 4 shifts off, so I will take my weight on my second day off each week. My first official weigh in for this new routine is going to be tomorrow, so its only a few days since my last weigh in, so at least I will know where I am.
Ah, I see. Cool :)

Back