weighloss countdown to holiday October 2012

Melaniep

It seems a long way off, but only 24 weeks to lose 9 stone, equates to just over 5lb a week.

I probably won't lose it all by then, but will do all I can to shift this weight once and for all. As much as I can by 24th October when I fly out to menorca, every pound counts and no more time to faff about otherwise I'll still be seriously overweight and I'm not having another fat holiday.

Bring it on LOL

Good luck in your journey - 24 weeks you can seriously shift some weight so you'll be fab on holiday.

Thanks, I'm hoping to shift a good 6-7 stone in that time, but need to stop messing about with it, the holiday is going to give me something to aim for now

I hope I feel this strong tomorrow and the next few days until I am well into ketosis, I will have to dodge all temptation over the next few weeks, even if I have to go to bed at 7 I can't give in

Half way through the day, only just had my second pack and feeling ok. Spent time with the bestie and her youngest, happy days

Watching obese a year to save my life, which basically I'm doing my own version, hence another go at Cambridge

Hello :) you have plenty of time to shrink in time for your hols

good luck

Thanks danii, I'm going to give it a good go and see what is possible

I'll try, one day at a time.

Have you done the diet before?

How can I be doing ok, then suddenly out of nowhere I'm hungry, Arghh and I'm home alone, might go out just so I can't eat LOL. Getting a headache too, maybe ketosis is kicking back in, I don't know, just wish whatever it is would do one, I have a holiday to slim for.

Ok, painkillers pint of water and shut the kitchen door and watch the next obese program to remind myself I have to do this

I've started the diet a few times, but never finished it, this time I am going to finish it.

Lost 8 stone and put 9 back on, so peed off with myself for doing it, but this is the last time, I'm never putting it back on again. 3 1/2 stone gone 9 - 9 1/2 left to go

Keep going you will get there . Just got to tough it out & come on here when those feelings of hunger strike! That's what I'm doing right now!!!!

notlongnow said:
Keep going you will get there . Just got to tough it out & come on here when those feelings of hunger strike! That's what I'm doing right now!!!!

Thanks, I need to remember all the things I used to do on Cambridge to get through the tough days. Up until now I've just given in, I don't have that luxury, I need to lose the weight, not just for my holiday, but that is my motivation at the moment

Im starting again on Tuesday. Doing it for lots of reasons but my main incentive is our hols in September. 18 weeks tomorrow so i've got no excuses not to be slim this year. Good luck x

Samsmum said:
Im starting again on Tuesday. Doing it for lots of reasons but my main incentive is our hols in September. 18 weeks tomorrow so i've got no excuses not to be slim this year. Good luck x

No better incentive than having to wear a swimsuit in public LOL.
I haven't worn one in nearly a year, braving it in a few weeks as promised I'll go in half term holidays, not looking forward to it, to be honest I probably won't like it at a size 12 either, I'm currently 20-22 and dreading it

Just been for weighin, lost 4lb, as it was only a half decent week I am over the moon, onwards and downwards :)

Woo hoo.Well done you. You're on your way to that swimsuit xx

Samsmum said:
Woo hoo.Well done you. You're on your way to that swimsuit xx

Thanks, I've had another good day, so hoping this is the turning point and full steam ahead to slimdom

Back