Weight and clothes size -anyone 5'4 and a size 16?

charjoelily

Hi all,

I have gone from a size 24 (20stone) to a size 18 (15 and a half stone). My next goal is a size 16 which I'm hoping is only a stone away.

Anyone else been a size 16 and could tell me how much they weighed/did weigh?

many thanks :)

sarahx

Well done!! :D

But you've done amazing already!! you'll get there in no time!! :D

Hi all,

I have gone from a size 24 (20stone) to a size 18 (15 and a half stone). My next goal is a size 16 which I'm hoping is only a stone away.

I was just under the 14stone when i was a size 16 on the bottom. This is where all my weight goes! well done on your weight loss, you are doing amazing..

Hi all,

I was just under the 14stone when i was a size 16 on the bottom. This is where all my weight goes! well done on your weight loss, you are doing amazing..

Thank you:), I'm guessing at at least a stone and a half then:(. xxx

well im 5ft 7ish and im currently a size 16 at 12st 5!! when i go into the 11s im usually in a 14.

good luck, you have done so well so far!!!

I'm 5ft 4" and was a size 16 at just over 13 stone, I guess everyone will be different though as we're all different shapes

well done chick. I was about 13st 7 and a size 16. Im 12 stone now and a size 12-14. our bodies are all different I guess x x

Hi I'm 5ft 2 and I weigh 13st10 and I'm a size 16, but this is down to exercise as when I've been a size 16 before I was a stone lighter, I've gone into a smaller size a stone heavier due to lots of exercise class,
I started at 17st4 and was a size 24.
Well done on your great loss xx

thanks everyone thats brilliant :). i'll let you know when i get there!

I'm 14st9lbs and i bought a pair of size 18 jeans but they are huge around my legs and bum, they are sort of ok around my tummy(alittle loose). I definately think another couple of pounds off and ill be a 16, i think it all depends where you carry your weight

At just over 13 stone im in size 14 bottoms with some size 16, depends were i get them from

but size 12-14 on top...

I have wide hips! ahhh :mad:

Hi
Well done! I am 5'4". Many moons ago I was a size 16 and weighed 10st. Different bone structures may vary this of course but at 10 st you should be quite slim.
Good luck!

im 5ft 4 and i was a size 16 at 13st 5lb.
youve done brilliantly so far, everyones different just keep it going at your pace xx

I'm afraid hun like people have said everyone is very different when it comes to shapes and sizes in terms of weight! I feel if you start thinking 'oh only a certain amount of weight to go until so and so size' then your going to start going insane! firstly it may not take until a certain weight, as along with your weight it's the inches that help us to actually lose a dress size, therefore if your doing more exercise or toning up more, then your weight might only go down 7lbs, but you lose i dunno 5 inches? therefore meaning you can get into a size 16 etc (just an example) ... but on the other hand you may get the 1st 7lbs off... and STILL not be a size 16 then your going to feel really awful and bad and think, 'well she's this weight and a size 16.. why aren't i... am i doing it wrong.. maybe i should do this or that' etc etc and by doing that your going to worry and make things worse it's best to just go with the flow im afraid instead of thinking ok so and so weight = size ... and so on, good luck hun and just take it one step at a time, as when you think 'oh around 1st and a half to go until i can get into a different size' ... your putting a huge strain on yourself thinking of such a large number you have to lose to get to your aim of size 16 and you may feel less motivated as it will seem to drag on, but if you take it in smaller chunks like 5lbs or 7lbs then as you tick each one off it wont seem so bad, good luck! and i hope you reach that size 16 soon :) xxx

im 5ft 4 and a size 16 in bottoms at 12st 5ish on average (i go up and down from 12st 1 - 12st 10 and my bottoms still fit just a bit slacker or more muffin top than usual),
im much bigger on my bottom half though and makes my legs look very short and stumpy, size 12 ish on top,

congrats on the loss so far! x

Thanks all!

Smirky, thankyou for your long reply. You are right in everyway. Everyone is different and gets there at different weights and at different times. I'm not pinning my hopes on being a size 16 at a certain weight, I was just wondering if it was possible to get a 'ball park' estimate (but obviously not lol!). I won't lose motivation because I do break down my weight loss into smaller goals too:) plus I have a lot to lose weight for (for me, for my children, for my wedding dress, for climbing snowdon, for a marathon before I'm 40 *yikes*). xxx

This thread has opened my eyes to just how different we all are:) ! Thanks again everyone x

Back