Weight and clothing sizes

missyl

I knw its different for everyone, and its different for all the shops and clothing. But I'm just talking rough, approximate numbers here.

So sayyyyyy, roughly 5"6 and you wanna be a size 10 (girl) - what do you think you have to/need to weigh to fit that? I'm not talking definites here, just approximations.

I am 5 foot 5 and am just fitting a size 10 Next jean. I got my weigh in tomorrow and am hoping to be around 9 stone 13 'ish. Hope that gives you an idea. Julia x

b4 i had kids i was 11 and a half stone and was size 12, im he same height as you so i would guess anywhere between 10 to 10 and a half stone :)

i when i was a size 10 i was 9st12-10st i am 5ft 6 but i always felt much happier at 10 1/2 stone size 12 and at the moment would extremly be happy being a 14 thats what im aiming for :)

yeah that is a fab outfit just my style too!! I was 11st and a 12 top 14 bottom I'm 5ft 4ins. I'd be happy at 10st 7lbs to be honest

Yeh that wud be an awesome weight too. 11/10 wud be so cool! lovin ur nickname btw lol, and ur weight loss is amazin - how long did it take u to lose that?

I'm 5'5" and when I weighed 9st 11lbs I was between 10 and 12. Now I'm 10st 10lbs and still a 12. I think I need to be 9st to be a 10 which is my goal.

Depends on frame so could be anything from 11st - 10st 7 ish

im 5 ft 7 and weigh 10 st 2 and am a size 8/10...but course got to take into account frame size etc.. :) xx

h x

I'm 5ft 4" and fit into size 10 dresses, tops and skirts. Size 12 jeans too tight, size 14 jeans too big at moment xx

Back