Weight bullies

There a quite a few people in our group who have been on the receiving end of comments like this. Just jealous and bitter they are. You really just want to give nasty people a good slap!

It's so obvious she's lying to try and put you down. Consider this, if she doesn't think SW is effective in losing weight around your tummy where it "matters", why has she joined?

I can't stand people like that, I'd be so tempted to be horrid back to her and trick her into thinking high-syn foods are free and watch the podge pile on...or is that too much like Lyndsey Lohan in Mean Girls?

shelleylovesjelly said:
It's so obvious she's lying to try and put you down. Consider this, if she doesn't think SW is effective in losing weight around your tummy where it "matters", why has she joined?

I can't stand people like that, I'd be so tempted to be horrid back to her and trick her into thinking high-syn foods are free and watch the podge pile on...or is that too much like Lyndsey Lohan in Mean Girls?

Lol! I wish I was that cruel. I always end up feeling sorry for people. But I love the thought of convincing her brazil nuts are a super speed free food ;-)

Wow, what a class A beeyatch. Jealousy is a terrible thing! Keep going girl! You'll feel so much better when she gives up and you carry on!

Sounds like she's trying to make herself feel better!

Ignore her and take it as a compliment! She's obviously jealous!! Xxx

Personally I don't get the mentality of these people. My friend has lost 20 lbs she has lost consistently for 7 weeks. Her success spurs me on you can tell by her face and her jeans are getting quite baggy on the thigh and she is always hoisting her jeans up. Yet a family member totally disregarded her success and pointed out that it doesn't look like she has lost it on her tummy. My friend has got about 7 stone to loose, and I think it is absolutely fantastic that she has made the decision to change her life. We all know how flaming hard it is. And I no you said it hasn't upset you, but I think these people need a good kick up the back side, it has to be jealousy, and if that's how they get their kicks then I feel sorry for them.

To be honest I also don't understand people like her. I go to class with strangers who have become my SW buddies. I have never been jealous of their achievements I am just proud of them. If I was jealous of their weight loss where would that jealously stop? Their car, their house, their life.

That woman has serious issues.

Looking at your stats you are almost halfway along your journey and you must be looking fantastic now.
So keep your chin up look her in the eyes and smile.
And then come on here and vent your anger.xx

Thanx Tara. I hadn't even noticed I was close to halfway. That's made me feel so good!
Well, I'm working a night tonight, so I'll see her in the morning. I really wanna do a winston Churchill, ya know "you madam are ugly but in a few months, I'll be slim". But I'll probably be a grown up lol. Stupid thing is, my uniform has been tight everywhere for months and now it's really loose everywhere. So unless I now have a super skinny back, my tummy has definitely shrunk.

Thanks for the support guys. You've made me laugh!

Back