WEIGHT GAIN AFTER HOLIDAY

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well i'm back from my all inclusive holiday and pleased to say i only had a slight weight gain (3lb) can't believe i've got straight back on the maintenance shakes and will hopefully have shifted it by the end of the week.
how we change, usually i carry on with the overindulgence well after returning home so maybe my head really is in the right place

well done scouse, :)

Welcome back and well done!!!:happy096:

Probably the 3lb weight gain is from water retention you normally get from travelling and it will be gone in a few days.

Love Mini xxx

thanks for the support guys, wasn't relishing the thought of getting weighed but here i am and back on the wagon and ready for my next adventure out involving food and drink lol (bring it on)

Well done hope you had a great hol, can I ask for some advice please, i'm going on my first All inclusive in 4 1/2 wks what did you eat and drink.

thanks
xx

Well done Scouse, and good luck for your restart!

It would have been too tempting to me to overindulge which is why we never go for AI!!!!

x

Well done!! Bet youre really glad as 3lbs is nothing on this diet you will lose trhat in a couple of days. Well done hun x

Well done hope you had a great hol, can I ask for some advice please, i'm going on my first All inclusive in 4 1/2 wks what did you eat and drink.

thanks
xx
i had a great time with the buffet, nobody would ever have guessed i was a former biggy though i just stuck with the salad bar and meats. even enjoyed the spirits with diet coke and made sure after every meal i got into the pool and did daft excercises and worked off any overindulgences. enjoy and don't worry too much

wow only 3lb on that is good

Well done scouse - :hug99:what will power you must have especially on an AI jollie.

fair play to you!

that is fabulous - only 3 pound gain. It will be gone in a few days. You should be dead proud of yourself.xxx

you will get rid of the 3lbs easily hun, probably just water retention rather than actual weight gain! well done for getting back on the shakes straight away xx

Back