WEIGHT GAIN AFTER REFEEDING.

roblancer

HI everyone.i have done lipotrim 2 times now.i followed the reeding bit fairly good.....but all of a sudden i got cravings for chocolate and crisps etc. every corner shop i was stopping at to get my fix...............can any one give me any clues as to why i go like this.its so annoying after you loose 5 stone..............good luck to every one out there.............robert.:D

Hi
Be strong
Remember why u did this diet...every time u think of chocolate remind your self u have not been on lipotrim and lost 5st (well done ) to put it back on cos some silly chocolate...always carry apple or any fruit around and when u start craving chocolate bite to an apple or any other fruit.
Hope it helps
Fingers crossed xxx

hi and thanks for message...............i must have eaten 100 apples after refeeding :cry:then the chocolate got me...................:cry:hopefully this time round i can see the signs and stop the chocolate binging............many thanks again.rob

It's like an addiction isn't it! I am the same 2010 I lost 7 stone albeit I didn't put it all back on I put on 4 I have once lost 5 again , but I don't know why we get like it,
I see a physiotherapist who suggest that when I start eatin I need to reasses some things
She suggested I write a list of rules to try to follow always carry a laminated pic of me at fattest and when ever I want to binge I have to look at that picture every time on the hope that it will make me not want too,
So I have to have those same pics on my fridge and my cupboard door
Also she said food is not my friend I need to learn it doesn't make you happy ,
I have started my list
On it we put the fact I am allowed a treat but one not ten I don't have to eat the whole pack of biscuits
Eating slowly how many of us scoff our food not really tasting it smaller plate more veg than diary so forth
Gosh am sorry am waffling a bit :D

HI Rob, would it help if you could build chocolate into a healthy diet? I was once told by a slimming world leader that she sticks to a health diet all day because she knows then she could have her chocolate in the evening which she allocated into her limits? I dont know if this would help you? Well done on losing the 5 stone thats fantastic :)

hi and thanks for reply.....................i like the idea of the pics around the house.i must say i have thought of that but only using signs............another 3-4 on ltm then its refeeding time..yet again............still i am doing it,only problem is my vices come back when i have refeeded...........:cry::eek:

Back