Weight gain after target reached

Iv learnt on lt once you stop and start eating wrecklessly it comes back on and sometimes more. When i started lt i weighed 13st i lost a stone and a bit then when i stopped within 2 months i went up to 14st and in all my life iv never been over 13st. X

Well you've said it yourself 'eating wrecklessly'
No point in putting yourself through TFR & then doing that IMHO it's all about re-education.
But we're all different at the end of the day and have to learn our lessons our own way. x

No point in putting yourself through TFR & then doing that IMHO it's all about re-education.
But we're all different at the end of the day and have to learn our lessons our own way. x[/QUOTE WHEN I CAME OFF TFR AND I WENT BACK TO BAD HABBITS IT WAS DUE TO BEING THE FIRST TIME ACTUALLY SUCCEDING ON LOSING WEIGHT AT THE END OF THE DAY THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN TELL ME THERES NO POINT OF PUTTING MY SELF THROUGH TFR THERE IS A THING CALLED TRIAL AND ERROR AND LEARNING THROUGH YOUR MISTAKES.

But we're all different at the end of the day and have to learn our lessons our own way. x[/QUOTE WHEN I CAME OFF TFR AND I WENT BACK TO BAD HABBITS IT WAS DUE TO BEING THE FIRST TIME ACTUALLY SUCCEDING ON LOSING WEIGHT AT THE END OF THE DAY THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN TELL ME THERES NO POINT OF PUTTING MY SELF THROUGH TFR THERE IS A THING CALLED TRIAL AND ERROR AND LEARNING THROUGH YOUR MISTAKES.

No need to shout ;) :D

As I said in my post, quoted above, it was all 'IMHO' - and - '...we're all different at the end of the day and have to learn our lessons in our own way.'

I obviously touched a nerve for which I apologise - it was nothing personal. We're all in the same boat or we wouldn't be here.

All the best to you :) x

Jan was not shouting tend to use caps, i dont have a clue wot imao stands for? But i know how hard it is to lose weight and keep it you are right you do need to re educate yourself about food ,as when i finished tfr i didnt start scoffing food it was just i went back to bad habbits like not eating to midnight and all that anyway i wish you well with your weight loss xxx

IMHO = in my humble opinion

Maintaining is definitely the hardest part :eek: x

The weight will not come back on unless you go back to old eating habits. Once you have finished with TFR and done the proper 2 week refeed that Lipotrom advise, then its a case of healthy eating afterwards to maintain - it can be done though. I have been maintaining for four months now after losing weight with lipotrim.

Back