weight gain? How come?

pigletpoo

Hi all, I weighed myself this AM and again just - I have put on 4lb!! How does that happen? I have been really good!
It was about 3lb yesterday morning, and its gone up!

I cant of put fat on, coz Ive not had anything!

Could it be water retention? If so, how do I get rid??

Thanks

Piglet xx

Hi Pigletpoo,

Just wanted to send you (((hug))). I don't weigh myself everyday because mine fluctuates like that sometimes.

Did you drink a lot before you weighed yourself? What about your TOTM? How are your scales (ie new/old)?

TBH if you've not cheated I wouldn't worry about it.

If it is water retention drink more water. I know it sounds daft but it helps.

Good luck.

Hello Pigletpoo,
If you weighed yourself this morning and then again later in the day that wold account for it. Everyone weighs more as the day goes on even if you don't eat anything- can't remeber why! This is why you should always get weighed at the same time of the day-to compare like with like.
On day 6 I weighed half a pound moe than the day before but I wall was well the next day and I've lost nearly a stone in week one so do not lose heart!

Last night I stupidly got on my highly accurate digital scales and weighed 13.1 - this morning I was 12.7 - thats 8lbs difference! My tip - only get weighed on your CDC's scales once a week, now to wean myself off mine............

MM x

Omg Don't we all wish our lives were not ruled by scales!
Last week I put on 7lb on my scales at home.Weighing myself first thing in the morning,naked,before drink and after loo visit,but got on my CDCs scales and I'd lost 6lbs.ITS CRAZY and it turns me from a sane woman(Well sort of) to this person bursting into tears every 5 minutes

Thanks everyone. Tomorrow will tell....

But I do weigh everymorning, nude, before water, after wee and always go by that weight... So I dont understand... And I drink loads of water, always have... So we'll see...

Piglet x

I really believe that not weighing yourself is the answer. Just go off how loose your clothes are. It's much simpler because it is just SO disheartening when the scales don't move or even worse go up. It's enough to make you give up.

Back