Weight gain on fast start ??

totally agree, this doesn't seem like a 'diet' to me, like say lipotrim or cambridge would. I can eat anything, stay within my points and still lose weight. my doctor told me the best way to lose weight and for it to stay off is to lose 1lb a week, sure if you lost 1lb a week over a year it's 52 lbs!

I know we'd all love quick results but it's not gonna happen!

virtually what i have done lol, lost 59lbs in 11months :) so just over the amount you would get for having lost 1lb a week for a year hehe it's better to lose it slowly i feel tbh, sure i'd love to have lost loads, but happy with 4st so far, and still a month to go before my year :) i've found doing it this way if i do gain the weight comes on straight away within two weeks because i've learned how to eat better etc then it's easier for me to stick to it and if i have off days then thats fine also i just pick it back up the following day or sometimes week, it's a life time change not like size102b has said a quick fix

? It's a life change not like size102b has said a quick fix?

I'm thinking that was meant to say "not, like size102b has said, a quick fix" as in you're saying it's not a quick fix :p x

? It's a life change not like size102b has said a quick fix?

oops sorry hun...

I'm thinking that was meant to say "not, like size102b has said, a quick fix" as in you're saying it's not a quick fix :p x

yep that's exactly what i meant lol, that will teach me for typing quickly and not putting in correct punctuality lol Size102b you was saying that it's not a race and not a quick fix and i was agreeing with you saying best way to be is to take it one day at a time and slowly as you will benefit more from doing it that way in the long run :) sorry xx

Back