weight gain

suepass

Am so upset. on Tuesday the scales said I was 12st 12. Today they say I am 13st 1. I don't understand. I have been continuously in ketosis.
I guess it must be water (can't be pms) is there anything natural I can add to my diet to stop it happening, or should I cut down my water consumption??
Please advise.
Thanks

Weight does fluctuate naturally which is why it is never a good idea to weigh in too often. Only weigh once a week at most.
What are you eating? Your water consumption should be 2 - 3 litres a day. How much are you having?
Try not to worry too much as I expect you just weighed in at the wrong moment.

Oh dear, that must feel rotten! To be in a new stone bracket and then up again! I'm hoping, hoping hoping I break into the 12 stone bracket this WI on Monday. But I suspect it's as Leanne says, you've probably weighed at the wrong time. If on your WI day it's the same, you might have to check your food for stallers. But do keep going, you'll get there!!

Am weighing in the mornings, but will stop and do once per week. Am drinking plenty and sticking to induction.
Have bought some of the supplements atkins suggests on p260, from Holland and Barrett. Also got dandy lion root from them as fingers feel puffy (hope that spelt right!!)
Will keep going but so upsetting as expecting great things.

And you will achieve great things - just wait and see. :D

Sue, it sounds like water retention to me love, I find tea is a good diuretic, and yes, we've all been there but you need to weigh once a week, no more ;)

Back